Nike, quit playing and retro these already... Get it right!

They seem to retro this shoe but in different colorways and when they did retro this colorway it was a 360 air unit... Can you please just release these again!! I know I'm not alone
Nike%20Air%20Max%20Plus%20hyper%20blue%20306696%20471.jpg

The All white, black colorway is a must. The only down side is that shiny plastic toe guard gets scratched up easily. As far as sizing goes, do theese fit like any other running shoe? which is half a size small im guessing.

i used to have the womans colorway that was white/grey with lightblue to blue fade..

foundem.. these were so clean!!

NikeWomensAirMaxPlusblueyellowlunar306697471.jpg

Yeah, they've given us a couple of lesser versions of that shoe already, but they don't really retro the actual shoe in the US. They can be found in various colorways in Europe, UK, etc... just not here. Hope they eventually release that OG color right there.

^Yes the first colorway was on the footlocker eu site a couple months back, you can most likely find them overseas

I just want this specific colorway.. Ive been waiting for years. I was sooooo pissed when they released the 360 version of this c/w but still failed to release the OG

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^Yes the first colorway was on the footlocker eu site a couple months back, you can most likely find them overseas

the hyper blue colorway?? No love for the US?? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^^^I guess they figure the US won't really eat them up the way they do overseas. Same way they don't go stabbing eachother for Jordans in Europe, but they'll camp out for a store collab running shoe for a week. Just demographic, although I remember when this shoe released originally everybody and literally their moms had a pair. I'd love the og blue, og orange, and the olympic colorway.

I would love to see these again. There were soooo many dope colorways !

The only pair I have right now is the red/blacks from 2001.

I would love for Nike to drop the Orange/black "tiger" colorway again with its proper Tn-Air sole/midsole.

These were a big sensation when they first dropped. Disliked to first colorway but shoe eventually grew on me.Would like to see these release again.

Wore the crap out of mine; one of the best designs/patterns Nike brought out ever... The upper was very breathable, the plastic toe bumper was on point... People took notice for sure when you wore these.

Just retro the OG model cw; my sister still has her OG pair stashed away somewhere & mine is headed for the trash bin... the midsole material has disintegrated after a decade plus....

Seriously, what are the chances of Nike bringing these back out without trying to "reimagine" or butcher them in some other way?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^I guess they figure the US won't really eat them up the way they do overseas. Same way they don't go stabbing eachother for Jordans in Europe, but they'll camp out for a store collab running shoe for a week. Just demographic, although I remember when this shoe released originally everybody and literally their moms had a pair. I'd love the og blue, og orange, and the olympic colorway.

QFT!

YES. Still have the all blacks with the 360 unit from '08 i think. They're beat up but I rock em to the gym and whatnot.

sidenote - back in 2000 I had a pair of basketball sneakers with a similar design to these with the ribbing and faded from blue to black. They laced up the side (started over the big toe and came into the middle like normal). Anyone know what these were called?

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

QFT!

I have that pair OP posted in a 8.5 collecting dust. Too small for me, but a hot !#* shoe nonetheless.

Nice avy^^^

If these come back out with a 360 sole instead of just doing a normal retro I'm moving on to any other brand besides Nike. Reebok is stepping up their retro game, Asics is goin ham on GT III's and EWINGS come back out soon.

Nike hurt me when they came out with some excellent older models, but made modifications to them. Why could I not have gotten a truer to original ndstrck just one of many examples.

Back
Top Bottom