Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

which is weird, they should have just called it reactglide or some glide react because many associated odyssey with zoom

I think there may also be a React Glide releasing, so those may be the direct Lunarglide replacement.

I hope for goodness sake they don’t go with those names, sounds like some sex goop :lol:

I do miss the LG series though, LG7 was my last but I had like four pairs.

Anyone with confirmation the Olives are releasing on Thursday? UK has them listed, but I don't see anything re: U.S.

Both the Olive and Pink (perhaps nicknamed "Matcha" colorways) confirmed for the US. Check the Feed on your Nike app.

I hope for goodness sake they don’t go with those names, sounds like some sex goop :lol:

I do miss the LG series though, LG7 was my last but I had like four pairs.

The LunarGlide is getting discontinued, and the spin-off will indeed be the Glide React.

30077532_926563497504330_5472069457893392384_n.jpg

lol ^

popgate still alive and well?

Yeah my right one started it. Trying to decide whether to start the return process with Nike since it’s been too long for Dicks warranty, or preform surgery on it.

Annoying as hell.

the popping stopped with my blue pair, it went one for about 2 days and hasn't in about 3 weeks now and I wear them daily for outside running or the treadmill

maybe it will go away with wear

this colorway is not as great as Id hoped it to be. my OG navys were cleaner in appearance. i regret this purchase. OG navys need to restock with the popping issue resolved.

Attachments

• 15240640711181855872562213736084.jpg
    15240640711181855872562213736084.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 59
has anybody got the new colorways and have popping? trying to see if they fixed the problem

maybe baby powder would help?

anybody know why the odyssey react is retailing for less than the epic react?

has anybody got the new colorways and have popping? trying to see if they fixed the problem

A page or two back someone posted pics how to solve the popping issue. No need for baby powder. Gotta cut a slit through the cloth beneath the insole and glue it down.

I got a pair of the black on black with the blue heel plate and no issues after about 80 hours of wear ( i work 12 hr days). My OG navys started popping on the 4th casual wear so this is good news fr me.

this colorway is not as great as Id hoped it to be. my OG navys were cleaner in appearance. i regret this purchase. OG navys need to restock with the popping issue resolved.
Im staying away from any gradient texture and anything with grey in it tbh. I been crying for a navy or white/pink restock for the past 2 weeks lol. Grateful for the black with blue heel plate restock tho.

got mine last restock, black and blue...love em. no popping. Most comfortable pair of shoes I own, took a lot to convert me from 2015 air max which I loved but these did it.

just checked my white pink/blue pair, and there is a massive air bubble the entire length of the show under the insole. I guess this pair will pop when i get around to wearing them. Good to know cutting it and re-gluing worked, even though i dont feel like doing it at all i like this CW too much to return it if its at all salvageable. :smh::smh:

just checked my white pink/blue pair, and there is a massive air bubble the entire length of the show under the insole. I guess this pair will pop when i get around to wearing them. Good to know cutting it and re-gluing worked, even though i dont feel like doing it at all i like this CW too much to return it if its at all salvageable. :smh::smh:
Would of loved a before and after pic/video

Back
Top Bottom