Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Translucent textile upper, fused with a mesh textile padding, really good cushioning tooling....I've seen this before.

Nothing new here, just a Nike's using up to date designs with the react aka "lunarlon 2.0"

3B22990F-7422-4ECD-9ED6-0AAD4A4DC564.jpeg

9344ED06-E06E-4585-9CFF-5A2F212B3252.png

One of the things Nike is fantastic at manufacturing is 'Hype' itself. They lost their mo-jo just a little back when Adi seemed to be taking a page out of their 'limited playbook', but Nike seems to have their game back. Cost of materials, cost to produce, don't matter. What matters is how well they produce hype. They seem to be doing a good job with the Element 87s and React in general (the Epic Reacts move very well in stores in my area). Was in two Nike Factory stores this past July 4th holiday week. Would have thought they were giving stuff away or it was the week before Christmas, and that's outlet quality stuff, old models, etc.

All the current Nike hype you can thank Virgil for. If not for him doing The Ten, then Ye and Adidas would still be running the hype game.

0FC8FBC2-67C8-42A6-A35F-3D33B2A33A1E.png
New Nike ID options for epic reacts
edit: never mind i found it it has its own seperate section compared to the regular id options

they let you change the heel color too but not on the regular id

Last edited:
Aight so eastbay has a 20% off sale and you can use it on the epic reacts and exp's. Sparks olives and greay/crimsons are availible

Im picking up these two myself for $230
V3_1_Main_0272830.jpg

nike-exp-x14-se-black-total-orange-white-cool-grey-release-date.jpg

Don’t get me wrong, I love them, luckily I grabbed both the sails and the blacks. I will say however that Nike must make huge profit margins on them, they don’t even have any tissue/cardboard inserts!

Back
Top Bottom