Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Lot of local spots that normally do raffles for limited stuff are doing fcfs for these, which means they got a decent amount.

For comparison they have raffled all recent OW drops and older Yeezy drops but did fcfs for Butters & Black 500s.

I haven't owned a pair of Zoom Fly SPs, do the uppers of those have durability issues?

my off white zoom flys have a small tear in the toe box area but then again these ran smaller than the SPs apparently but yeah that kinda turned me away from this upper

Can anyone shed light on what the most similar shoe is to the OG Lunar Eclipse for running, amongst the Epic React, the Zoom Fly, ZF SP or the Exp-x14?

I'm an avid runner but the last few years have been spent mostly in OG Lunar Eclipse and Asics.

Can anyone shed light on what the most similar shoe is to the OG Lunar Eclipse for running, amongst the Epic React, the Zoom Fly, ZF SP or the Exp-x14?

I'm an avid runner but the last few years have been spent mostly in OG Lunar Eclipse and Asics.

Are you aware that the Eclipse is a stability shoe and all the shoe you mentioned are neutral shoes? If you need a stability shoe, you may want to check out the Odyssey React or Zoom Structure in Nike’s line up.

I was/am also a massive OG lunareclipse fan. My opinion is that the Epic Reacts are the closest, but they do not have any padding around the heal-which is one of my favorite things about LEs. Zoom Fly just feels too bulky to me in the forefoot. Epic React is incredibly light, incredibly 'squishy' and just feels right when walking or running.

How is the comfort compared to the epic reacts?

I need to wear them more but the react feels a lot thicker under your heel in the EXPSs and the upper doesn't feel as stable as the Epic Reacts if that makes sense. I love both though.

Tried on the EXP-14's this week and I was surprised that I had to go up a half size..as far as running in these..I would never..I'll stick with Structures or Pegs..scooped the JDI pair for $78 tonight..this shoe does look good for casual use tho..I can't wait to rock them now..

I’ve been alternating the Epic React with a pair of Peg 35s for my daily runs of 5 - 7.5 miles. After a couple of weeks, my runs have been consistently better in the Epics.

I’m surprised as I thought the Pegs are a shoe more geared toward serious runners and feel faster but it seems like I get a little energy burst during the second half of any run in the Epics.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thanks for posting this. I’ll definitely pass on them.

if you want to try and run in the EXPs, the Z07s are the running version I guess and it's only $90 though I am not 100% sure it's midsole is react
Nike-EXP-Z07-Black.jpg

Nike-EXP-Z07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom