Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Don’t get me wrong, I love them, luckily I grabbed both the sails and the blacks. I will say however that Nike must make huge profit margins on them, they don’t even have any tissue/cardboard inserts!
haha thought that was weird too without the inserts. Was able to scoop a pair yesterday, definitely one of the better shoes ive purchased in a while

That’s just the list Hypebeast posted which they culled from social media posts. Def not a complete list.

yah not all stores are listed like Notre will be getting them according to their IG (posted less than 5 min ago) so you just got to look around or keep an eye out on this thread as stock are usually posted

UNDFTD is pretty fair whenever I try copping from them. I wonder what time they drop tho because if its at the same time as SNKRS I rather pick snkrs.

UNDFTD is pretty fair whenever I try copping from them. I wonder what time they drop tho because if its at the same time as SNKRS I rather pick snkrs.
Fr?? Bots on UNDFTD worse than SNKRS??

Think Imma line up at A Ma Manier... I feel like it's gonna be hell tho.

48375B61-AD26-4BFC-9ED1-D9D80AFAFFF7.png

undftd like to cancel orders so its not a safe bet though. Ive got like a 70% order success rate with them :lol: ive heard plenty of others with the same issue as well.

Contacted one of the 'boutiques' on that list up there earlier this afternoon. They've gotten a healthy supply of these. I don't think the hype equals the usual 'rareness' for a sneaker like this. I'm sure SNKRS will be a blink s/o, but I think as far as physical stores, they can be reasonably had. Def not a $300 resale (even tho thats where the sail currently is).

Back
Top Bottom