Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Im just happy to have gotten a pair.. Its been a LONG time since i've been sucessful with the Nike+ app... and ive been a member since '06

uninstall and reinstall app

I've done that so many times I've lost count. Nothing works. I missed out on this because of this problem. Been on hold multiple times with Nike today to try and get it fixed and while I'm on the phone with them the damn shoes sell out...WTF

just had to order the womens pair. Anyone know if theres a difference looks wise?

Tried to grab with code and CC error. I was at lunch so i had to come back to my desk to re-enter code..
Nike sent the notification and now they're gone.

If I buy a size 12 women's will that work for me, I'm a size 11

EDIT: Nevermind, that size is sold out now too...

If I buy a size 12 women's will that work for me, I'm a size 11

i think consensus sizing is 1 and 1/2 difference from men to womens.

so i think a 12 would be 10.5.

think youd be better off with a 13, if they have them.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done at this point. On the phone with 3 different people, no one has a resolution, I get a special ticket via email to try and fix the problem but it will take 3-5 days for that to even happen. No one gives a damn. I told Nike, I'm here at the checkout counter, with money in my hand and you all don't want to take it, what gives?

Yeah, I'm pretty much done at this point. On the phone with 3 different people, no one has a resolution, I get a special ticket via email to try and fix the problem but it will take 3-5 days for that to even happen. No one gives a damn. I told Nike, I'm here at the checkout counter, with money in my hand and you all don't want to take it, what gives?
paypal?

Try paypal. I had to use it to get through.

I physically cannot add a payment option in the Nike.com app or the SNKRS app. The only way I've bought shoes is via the SNKRS desktop version.

You can't modify your payments through the desktop? I think it comes from there.

I can't use Apple Pay with the X on the + app, but SNKRS allows me.

You can't modify your payments through the desktop? I think it comes from there.

I can't use Apple Pay with the X on the + app, but SNKRS allows me.

That's the thing, on the desktop both SNKRS and Nike.com my payment info and shipping info is all there, it just doesn't translate to the apps for some reason...

that's weird, im on a iphone 6 so the touch id prompts when i did a fake transaction for the KD BHM. idk man must be software engineering thing with the iphone x, try using a older iphone device.

the app and the online store doesn't function the same. you can't use snkrs app on the a desktop browser to purchase items. from my experience

tried to chat with a rep to see if i could get them to upgrade my shipping faster than 7 days but because i didnt do it within 30 mins im SOL.

corny, really wanted to get these ASAP didnt realize nike plus is standard shipping 7 days. thought it was 2-3.

Again, what was the screw up?

They sold out and people eventually got through.

Have you ever experienced a Yeezy release online? Any website online for that matter.
I'm a Nike fanboy and don't own a single pair of Adidas but Yeezy releases being *** doesn't excuse Nike being ***. This wasn't a huge drop or anything. idk why but I couldn't check out using CC. It kept asking for my pw again. I eventually just used PayPal and it worked. Another issue is they've had an "exclusive access" page up for a month on Nike+ and yesterday it changed ot "coming soon" but today it never changed to "buy." I was on it for 15 minutes before someone posted here that they were on the site if you searched. I would have been heated if they sold out bc they just loaded them and didn't update the page on Nike+.

Back
Top Bottom