Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Pretty bummed I was late to the party for the whites today, but the all-blacks next week are a must. Really not digging the extra color on the GR pairs.

white pair were limited to Nike+ only

the GR pairs drop in a couple weeks but you can go for the all black pair next Monday on Nike+

All black pair apart of that GR release in a few weeks right? Going to aim for those. Would have liked the whites but they'll probably get noticeably dirty quick.

All black pair apart of that GR release in a few weeks right? Going to aim for those. Would have liked the whites but they'll probably get noticeably dirty quick.
No, the all-blacks are releasing in a week on the 12th. The other whites with more color on them and the navy pair are the two GRs releasing on the 22nd.

Last edited:
Copped the White pair today for the wife. I’ll pick up the black pair next week for myself.

Can’t wait to get them on foot.

white pair from today shipped.

originally had delivery date of 2/12 now it’s 2/8.

Not buying jack until I can try these on in store. Looking forward to more thoughts on sizing once you guys start getting your pairs in next week.

So the US is getting the black pair next week as well?

Meanwhile, in Europe...

tenor.gif

I was in Nike Chat asking about a code, but asked about the Black Black colorway apparently 2/12:
"I apologize but we are still waiting for an update for that specific colorway. The most recent update that we have is for the White/Racer Blue/Pink Blast/White colorway that will release on February 22."

I was in Nike Chat asking about a code, but asked about the Black Black colorway apparently 2/12:
"I apologize but we are still waiting for an update for that specific colorway. The most recent update that we have is for the White/Racer Blue/Pink Blast/White colorway that will release on February 22."

Nike chat is clueless half the time! It’s like they are reading off a script!

my 2/5's are scheduled for Thursday but I don't see anyway UPS gets these to me with the parade going on

IMG_2074.jpg

I'm really enjoying these shoes. I've yet to run in them for an extended amount of time, but I will say that they feel much more substantial as a running shoe vs. boost.

I love/loved boosts comfort, but they were like an old couch, where I'd lose myself in them and never really trusted running in them or doing anything but casual wear.

The react, on the other hand, is completely different beast. It feels much more responsive for true runners, but to be honest, I wouldn't put these anywhere near the "serious" running category (Zoom Fly, VF 4%, etc.), BUT, these will absolutely get people off of their couches and into running. I plan on using them for light runs/recovery runs and in the gym.

IMG_2074.jpg

I'm really enjoying these shoes. I've yet to run in them for an extended amount of time, but I will say that they feel much more substantial as a running shoe vs. boost.

I love/loved boosts comfort, but they were like an old couch, where I'd lose myself in them and never really trusted running in them or doing anything but casual wear.

The react, on the other hand, is completely different beast. It feels much more responsive for true runners, but to be honest, I wouldn't put these anywhere near the "serious" running category (Zoom Fly, VF 4%, etc.), BUT, these will absolutely get people off of their couches and into running. I plan on using them for light runs/recovery runs and in the gym.
Just started to get back into running and this is great to hear - just the shoe I needed to get excited to throw on and get a few miles in.

my 2/5's are scheduled for Thursday but I don't see anyway UPS gets these to me with the parade going on

I had my pair shipped to my office in Center City Philly and have a Thursday delivery as well. I’d love to get them on Thursday but I’m thinking it could be Friday now.

I had my pair shipped to my office in Center City Philly and have a Thursday delivery as well. I’d love to get them on Thursday but I’m thinking it could be Friday now.

yeah I see now way these get to me on Thursday and I am off too damn, I would toss them on to head to the parade

Back
Top Bottom