Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

im not trying to be that guy but im curious to see how these compare to boost.

im not expecting much, i think boost is above and beyong the most comfortable tech ive ever tried.

honestly i've never tried Adidas boost, but i will be buying the new Crazy BYW x in a few days.

I'm curious to see how boost compares to air max, zoom air, and lunarlon and this react cushioning set up. I've been wearing the sane nike tech cushinoing setup for quite sometime. so lets see, hopefully react improves over time cause i see nike will proably incorporate react with air technology. Just gotta get the engineering right and perfected for footwear.

Go back to the Boost thread then.
tenor.gif

honestly i've never tried Adidas boost, but i will be buying the new Crazy BYW x in a few days.

I'm curious to see how boost compares to air max, zoom air, and lunarlon and this react cushioning set up. I've been wearing the sane nike tech cushinoing setup for quite sometime. so lets see, hopefully react improves over time cause i see nike will proably incorporate react with air technology. Just gotta get the engineering right and perfected for footwear.

Nike also has ZoomX for their cushioning on VaporFly. Rumor it would also be available on the upcoming Pegasus Turbo.

At the end of the day, it is really depending on yourself which cushioning that you feel comfortable the most. In my case, Lunarlon works out the best for me, not too firm not too bouncy yet still offer stability.
Zoom Air is about the same as Lunarlon eventhough they are firmer. The full length zoom air like on basketball shoes, feels much better.
IMO, boost is too bouncy, especially on the EQT 93/17. I watched the review on BYW and they all said it is very bouncy.
I'm patiently waiting to try on React. Based on all the reviews so far, they are very promising. I would watch the review from Kusto. His review is much better than others.

If someone offered you an extra $100 for your pair would you sell? A buddy just offered me $250 I turned it down

I see you tryna keep a conscious. ain't nothing wrong with that. People should exercise patience your gonna get your pair, These aren't limited sneakers or something. They are meant to be use a daily drivers to run in. Not stunt for the gram.

Nike also has ZoomX for their cushioning on VaporFly. Rumor it would also be available on the upcoming Pegasus Turbo.

At the end of the day, it is really depending on yourself which cushioning that you feel comfortable the most. In my case, Lunarlon works out the best for me, not too firm not too bouncy yet still offer stability.
Zoom Air is about the same as Lunarlon eventhough they are firmer. The full length zoom air like on basketball shoes, feels much better.
IMO, boost is too bouncy, especially on the EQT 93/17. I watched the review on BYW and they all said it is very bouncy.
I'm patiently waiting to try on React. Based on all the reviews so far, they are very promising. I would watch the review from Kusto. His review is much better than others.

Honestly it depends Nike cushioning setup on their basketball line is always weird and never consistent. I perfer rocking my Lebron XV (cause of the Zoom Air max setup on the heel) however the shoe has some heaft to it so i swap out and wear my kobe nxt which has zoom air and lunarlon drop in midsole. Which i realize if i don't wear them for while, i have to break them in. lunarlon is stiff on these kobes.

I do have flyknit trainers which i use as cool down shoe to walk around with or my nike free flyknits as well. Just depeds on how my body and feet feels that day. I switch up my roatation. I don't want to risk get a injury on knees or shin splits.

Completely blacked out and didn't realize the whites dropped today :sick::sick: are these going to be sold out for a while or a GR?

passed when I got the notification, went to pull the trigger now and there sold out smh.. liked that colorway better then the GR release

Back
Top Bottom