Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

These 55 colorways are all boring as hell compared to what they've been doing with the 87s.
I think that's the point. 87s are wild, wacky, and limited for the hypebeasts. They'll flood the streets with the plain and basnic gr 55.

I think that's the point. 87s are wild, wacky, and limited for the hypebeasts. They'll flood the streets with the plain and basnic gr 55.

I just think the silo has a lot more potential & it'd be cool to see some interesting colorways on the solid upper.

I just think the silo has a lot more potential & it'd be cool to see some interesting colorways on the solid upper.
Agree but dont think Nike will go that direction. The 55 is going to be super boring and plain. And they'll sell millions of them.

Agree but dont think Nike will go that direction. The 55 is going to be super boring and plain. And they'll sell millions of them.

Yeah it's the same old marketing plan w/ a limited premium model used to push sales of the takedown version. I'd probly be less concerned if I could actually cop some damn 87s.

Yeah it's the same old marketing plan w/ a limited premium model used to push sales of the takedown version. I'd probly be less concerned if I could actually cop some damn 87s.
I have the 87s. You're not missing much. Cop some Epics and be happy.

Damn what is up with sellers on SX? Offer got accepted Sunday night for a pair of the Undercover Volt and still haven’t shipped. Early Monday an Acronym Presto got accepted and still haven’t shipped! These losers shouldn’t be accepting offers if they’re not prepared or have it in hand! :smh:

both have until tomorrow to ship
Yea I know. I just assume if they’re the one accepting the offer then they should ship same day or next. Or it’s because I always try to ship right after work same day and I expect others to do the same.

I’m impatient and don’t like waiting and I don’t like to make others wait. It’s just common courtesy.

People have lives outside of sneakers, stockX allows a grace period, and you have to deal with it.

You sound like the dweebs on eBay that expect same day shipping
So because I like things done quickly I’m a dweeb? Do you feel special now because you got to call someone a dweeb? Lol.

You make it sound like it takes a long time to drop off a package. Again, they accepted the night before, not me accepting their price so they should know.

And I am dealing with it, I have no other choice. I read people here complaining about worst things so if you don’t like it then move along.

Last edited by a moderator:
People have lives outside of sneakers, stockX allows a grace period, and you have to deal with it.

You sound like the dweebs on eBay that expect same day shipping
Back in the day when I’d sell on eBay I would intentionally take a long *** time to ship if the buyer hit me with that “I expect you to ship the same day.”

Back in the day when I’d sell on eBay I would intentionally take a long *** time to ship if the buyer hit me with that “I expect you to ship the same day.”

auction ends and they blow your messages up 4 hours later asking for shipping at 10pm

like if you don't take your prepubescent as to bed. Kinda ppl i hope USPS ace venturas their package.

Diff story....if in their eBay posting they stated that same day then yes I would expect same day because that's the reason I bought it from them instead of another seller. And chances are I probably was willing to pay more just because of that service. But if it doesn't say it and I bought it, then I don't expect it. I would never say it in that tone of voice tho and say "I expect to ship today....". I would simply ask the next day when do they think they could get it out by, if the posting do say "same day". But then again I guess that's what I should expect from seller on SX, not same day...it's just that if they accept a bid...I assume they want to sell it more quickly. It was just a vent....some of you act like you guys don't vent and all perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
So because I like things done quickly I’m a dweeb? Do you feel special now because you got to call someone a dweeb? Lol.

You make it sound like it takes a long time to drop off a package. Again, they accepted the night before, not me accepting their price so they should know.

And I am dealing with it, I have no other choice. I read people here complaining about worst things so if you don’t like it then move along.
I'm not going to call you a dweeb but I will say it's absurd to be upset that someone is taking the time allotted to them. You may not have other things going on but others do. Or it could be as easy as it being a reseller that waits to take 10 packages at once. Why go every day if you don't have to? For some unknown customer that he'll never know? That makes no sense. Just chill.

Buying shoes from someone doesn’t mean you have complete control and power over them lol. Once I get an annoying buyer I give him his money back and tell him to go **** himself. Odds are you’ll be annoying after you get the shoes too.

Back
Top Bottom