Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Damn what is up with sellers on SX? Offer got accepted Sunday night for a pair of the Undercover Volt and still haven’t shipped. Early Monday an Acronym Presto got accepted and still haven’t shipped! These losers shouldn’t be accepting offers if they’re not prepared or have it in hand! :smh:

I’d say the same would pertain to you... if you buy sneakers on an app that gives someone a certain timeframe to ship and they do it... then you’re getting what you signed up for. :smh:

This threads all gone a bit...
IMG_9242.GIF

I’d say the same would pertain to you... if you buy sneakers on an app that gives someone a certain timeframe to ship and they do it... then you’re getting what you signed up for. :smh:
Ok

I think that's the point. 87s are wild, wacky, and limited for the hypebeasts. They'll flood the streets with the plain and basnic gr 55.
i think 87's are not just for hypebeasts but numbers were limited for those people. I think if made a GR and a lower price it would have been a very good seller. I feel like most people would love a pair of the sails or the black pair even if they werent hyped.

So because I like things done quickly I’m a dweeb? Do you feel special now because you got to call someone a dweeb? Lol.

You make it sound like it takes a long time to drop off a package. Again, they accepted the night before, not me accepting their price so they should know.

And I am dealing with it, I have no other choice. I read people here complaining about worst things so if you don’t like it then move along.
you're not a dweeb but anything less than 24 hrs is a bit excessive to me. give me at least one full business day before you start complaining unless i specifically stated in my auction i ship within 24 hrs. Its just the polite thing to do.

Agree but dont think Nike will go that direction. The 55 is going to be super boring and plain. And they'll sell millions of them.
i disagree. im in love with my sails and my blue pair, and im gonna cop two pairs of the 55 but i dont think they will compare at all. you'll be satisfied with a pair of epics or 55's but if you can get a pair of 87's just pull the trigger tbh. theyre cheaply made blah blah all the stuff people use to downplay them but a very unique shoe to say the least.

Last edited:
I want to grab those or the blue/volt. Im undecided which pair to go with. I wish they kept the sole black on the blue/volts.

i think 87's are not just for hypebeasts but numbers were limited for those people. I think if made a GR and a lower price it would have been a very good seller. I feel like most people would love a pair of the sails or the black pair even if they werent hyped.

you're not a dweeb but anything less than 24 hrs is a bit excessive to me. give me at least one full business day before you start complaining unless i specifically stated in my auction i ship within 24 hrs. Its just the polite thing to do.

i disagree. im in love with my sails and my blue pair, and im gonna cop two pairs of the 55 but i dont think they will compare at all. you'll be satisfied with a pair of epics or 55's but if you can get a pair of 87's just pull the trigger tbh. theyre cheaply made blah blah all the stuff people use to downplay them but a very unique shoe to say the least.
I have the sail 87s. Just not a fan personally. They are still in the box. I much prefer the Epics and wear them regularly. But that's just personal opinion. I get why some like the 87s. And I didn't mean the 87s were only for hypebeasts, just saying then bring limited made all hypebeasts want them. In general the 55 is more basic and will appeal to the masses more than the 87. The non-sneakerhead will go with the 55 and they'll sell millions of them.

I have the sail 87s. Just not a fan personally. They are still in the box. I much prefer the Epics and wear them regularly. But that's just personal opinion. I get why some like the 87s. And I didn't mean the 87s were only for hypebeasts, just saying then bring limited made all hypebeasts want them. In general the 55 is more basic and will appeal to the masses more than the 87. The non-sneakerhead will go with the 55 and they'll sell millions of them.
The sail’s are super clean. Only one I wanted!

Will take them off your hands

are you still planning on keeping them?

3/4 - I've got the green mist, volt and lakeside (Did not care for the pair that launched on snkrs). Also The OG sail, the blue/red (GR-ish) and brown/volt (GR-ish)
surprised you didnt grab OG blacks. aren't black shoes your thing?

man if you gave the masses the choice between 55's and 87's GR im sure most people would go for sails/black over the entire 55 collection. Maybe if the 55 upper was flyknit but since its not 87's would probably be more coveted. I mean sure its just my pinion but compared to 87's the 55's look alittle cheap. Its that upper.

also unpopular opinion but i like the loose fit i get from the 87's from that flimsey upper material, especially for the summer. I love epic reacts but its a runner and 87's give me that more casual lifestyle fit. Im not 100% sure yet but well see if the 55 fit is less or more restrictive than the flyknit is.

Last edited:
man if you gave the masses the choice between 55's and 87's GR im sure most people would go for sails/black over the entire 55 collection. Maybe if the 55 upper was flyknit but since its not 87's would probably be more coveted. I mean sure its just my pinion but compared to 87's the 55's look alittle cheap. Its that upper.

also unpopular opinion but i like the loose fit i get from the 87's from that flimsey upper material, especially for the summer. I love epic reacts but its a runner and 87's give me that more casual lifestyle fit. Im not 100% sure yet but well see if the 55 fit is less or more restrictive than the flyknit is.
What new shoe has Nike sold the most of over the last decade? Roshes. Plain boring *** Roshes. I view the 55 as the React Roshe. I could be wrong, I just dont see John in accounting picking up 87s but I could see him doing 55s. I'm not talking about the masses on NT, I'm talking about people that dont know anything about sneakers, aka the people that buy the bulk of sneakers. I think the 87 is too much for average consumer.

What new shoe has Nike sold the most of over the last decade? Roshes. Plain boring *** Roshes. I view the 55 as the React Roshe. I could be wrong, I just dont see John in accounting picking up 87s but I could see him doing 55s. I'm not talking about the masses on NT, I'm talking about people that dont know anything about sneakers, aka the people that buy the bulk of sneakers. I think the 87 is too much for average consumer.
Roshes sold cuz they were fairly cheap and readily available with many color options...

For anyone looking for sizing on these (55's & 87's).
Im a us10.5 in Air Max 1's and most other AM's.
Go half size down on the 87's and TTS on the 55's if you're a wide footer. The 87's seem to have a little more length and width than the 55's. I went half down on both and the 55's are a bit snug for me, not uncomfortable but hug the foot way more.

Back
Top Bottom