Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Interested to hear some reviews. I'd try on a pair for sure. I'm curious.

And I say this as a guy who thinks Adidas is trash. Those joints are good for 2 things - IG flexing and mall-walking. Use them for real sports? Hell nah.

Yep, which I specified I was strictly speaking about style... If you were actually running, I’m 100% sure LunarEpics would outperform UBs. That said, I’m sure other companies who focus on stricter OT making performance running shoes (I.e. Brooks) would outperform both Adidas and Nike.

Why the hostility, everything okay? I don’t have an issue with you-there’s no need to project negativity, we are both equally entitled to our opinions.
You came in the thread dropping your opinion as truth. "Few will care about these unless they are more comfortable than Booooooost." That's your opinion but you're wrong. There's a lot of people that simply don't like Adidas. I realize that might make your head explode, but it's true. So you might need to know how this shoe compares to an UB, but there's a lot of people out there that don't even know what an UB feels like. Don't project your opinion onto others as truth.

When I had the Hyperdunk 2017, I didn't feel much of a difference between React vs Lunarlon cushioning. These kinda remind me of the Zoom Fly/Vaporfly 4% but more aesthetic for casual wear.

That's your opinion but you're wrong.

Don't project your opinion onto others as truth.

So you’re blaming me for projecting my opinion as truth while you project yours to me as truth?

Merriam-Webster defines “opinion” as “a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.”

Again, we are both entitled to our opinions but somehow my opinion has set you off-I’m not sure why this happened but I apologize since I somehow offended you with my opinion.

You came in the thread dropping your opinion as truth. "Few will care about these unless they are more comfortable than Booooooost." That's your opinion but you're wrong. There's a lot of people that simply don't like Adidas. I realize that might make your head explode, but it's true. So you might need to know how this shoe compares to an UB, but there's a lot of people out there that don't even know what an UB feels like. Don't project your opinion onto others as truth.
I know what UB feels like and I agree that its an overhyped inferior technology. Anything that bottoms out that quickly isn't performance oriented. Even for the lazy, cozy boy/girl crowd, standing/walking for a full day w boost isn't the delightful experience that everyone seems to want to convince themselves that it is. Lunarepic setup, Zoom fly setup, vapormax setup, vaporfly setup all-out zoom setup, react foam setup, i've messed with them all for a substantial amount of time - prefer each to UB. Curious to see how the 4D performs. but thats about all that excites me as of late from the stripes.

150 $ seems a lil steep for these

That’s what I say about air Jordan retros once a sneaker that released for $150 is now &190 in today’s market. Yeah inflation but cmon that’s a common practice aka finesse that nike / jb plays. You gotta pay to play.

Last edited:
Why the hostility, everything okay? I don’t have an issue with you-there’s no need to project negativity, we are both equally entitled to our opinions.

I automatically know what we are dealing with when a dude comes in a thread and compares every thing to boost

You’re basically a hypebeast who only cares about what sneakers draw attention which is fine but if these take off and start becoming a very hot shoe in 2018...receipts are already here

All the non relevant content aside, I’m excited for this new technology;

If it feels great and holds up well durability wise like they claim, I would love for the carryover to Sportswear models for casual use.

I’m also highly confident this will get a NikeLab/collab soon afterwards so I’ll hold off on purchasing multiple CWs until that’s confirmed

I automatically know what we are dealing with when a dude comes in a thread and compares every thing to boost

You’re basically a hypebeast who only cares about what sneakers draw attention which is fine but if these take off and start becoming a very hot shoe in 2018...receipts are already here

You want to make a bet on if these will take off?

Why would these take off? I’m yet to hear a compelling argument about why they will unless they are more comfortable than UBs for casual wear (which was literally my 1st comment), which none of us know.

Regardless, if you like a shoe then who cares if it takes off? Just enjoy the discounts and rock em. If you hate them, that’s fine as well-everyone is entitled to an opinion. Calling everyone with a negative opinion about [insert favorite sneaker brand] a hypebeasts is pretty closed minded and is not conducive to discussions, to be honest, but I understand it’s easier to do that than to actually engage in constructive conversations.

Back
Top Bottom