Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I mostly like how these look, and the $150 price is fine. It’ll be nice to see more colorways, especially some with a black midsole/outsole combo.

In terms of where they fit into the greater market, it’s clear they’ll be compared to UBs, and rightfully so. I’m interested to see how the two will compare regarding weight and comfort. I’m gonna give these a chance.

I like the way these look, but a need a boring black colorway.
Got you fam
CE3CE1C2-47FC-480F-9F9B-694F86E15425.jpeg

These look comfy and absolutely hideous at the same time. Will cop when they hit the outlets.

White blue is nice enough to try and cop. The Nike marketing machine has me interested to try the cushioning.

White blue is nice enough to try and cop. The Nike marketing machine has me interested to try the cushioning.

I’ll wait to see comfort comparisons (in casual usage) to UB and, more importantly, FKRs and Trainers by YouTube reviewers. I thought Vapormax was a big letdown but full length React might be be much more comfortable, in comparison.

On another note, as a cushioning system, Lunar + Zoom works really well if implemented well (I.e. LeBron 11s) so I’m curious if React + Zoom works equally well (or better). This also makes we wonder if they will implement this system in the KD 11s and/or LeBron 16s...

Need a casual shoe for walking up to 1hr to and from work daily. The white with the blue heel is beautiful.

Was looking at some NMDs, but too loyal to Nike lololololol

Why the hostility, everything okay? I don’t have an issue with you-there’s no need to project negativity, we are both equally entitled to our opinions.
you already did project negativity when you came in here talking about ultra boost lol

if you want to talk about what shoe beats ultra boost you in the wrong thread. you might want to go to the vaporfly thread. that shoe takes a **** all over boost.

as for these im guessing this is nikes answer to bounce. i love bounce so i cant wait for these.

what happened to you? i dont remember you being a giant hater? :lol: what did nike do to you?

Back
Top Bottom