Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Got you fam
CE3CE1C2-47FC-480F-9F9B-694F86E15425.jpeg
when does this colorway drop?

not a fan of "ultra" aspect of this shoe where the midsole is the outsole but i'll wait to see reviews or a dope cw (MC? :nerd:) before considering. eyelets remind me of alphabounce, cushion reminds me of adidas bounce lol

This thread would be 2 pages if it weren't for the ridiculous Adidas vs. Nike stuff :lol:.

White/blue pair will be mine.

you already did project negativity when you came in here talking about ultra boost lol

if you want to talk about what shoe beats ultra boost you in the wrong thread. you might want to go to the vaporfly thread. that shoe takes a **** all over boost.

as for these im guessing this is nikes answer to bounce. i love bounce so i cant wait for these.

what happened to you? i dont remember you being a giant hater? :lol: what did nike do to you?

Whatever you say boss, if you consider me a “giant hater” you haven’t been on the internet very long.

Last edited:
Anyone here attend the unveiling event in NYC yesterday and can give some personal feedback on the shoe?

Don’t think this is a response to ultra boost, which aren’t even selling all that well. This looks like these are replacing the Lunar line.

The Epic React has a wider forefoot base and weighs considerably less; a men’s size 10 Epic React weighs 8.3 ounces, while a men’s size 10.5 Ultra Boost weighs 11.7 ounces (and the extra half-size certainly does not make up for the 3.4-ounce difference). Additionally, the Epic React is a little more forgiving to those with wide feet.
If you’re interested in the Nike Epic React, the NikePlus app will release a white/blue colorway on February 5th. Two more colorways (as well as the white/blue) are set to release on February 22nd for $150.
So 4 colourways on Feb 22nd?

I am all over that drop on 2/5

hopefully Nike doesn't make them super limited but I bet they do

Yea i definetely want these but I want to wait and see all the cws first.

Multi color is always my go to.

Adidas has new cushioning technology called futurecraft

Its not foam, its CARBON! i'll like to try this out, and experience their tech feet first. I'm a fan innovation in all sectors of invention.

Adidas might have something here.

Adidas has new cushioning technology called futurecraft

Its not foam, its CARBON! i'll like to try this out, and experience their tech feet first. I'm a fan innovation in all sectors of invention.

Adidas might have something here.

Nike already put carbon fiber in the Zoom Fly line.

Don’t think this is a response to ultra boost, which aren’t even selling all that well. This looks like these are replacing the Lunar line.
zoom x is the response to boost

bounce is pretty ****ing nice. if nike can make something similar or better im all for it. my alphabounce dont have primeknit so these with flyknit is a plus

Nike already put carbon fiber in the Zoom Fly line.

from Nike.com website.
"The Flywire-reinforced lightweight upper keeps you secure as you pick up speed. Lightweight, soft and resilient Lunarlon foam midsole provides highly responsive cushioning and houses a carbon-infused nylon plate that delivers a propulsive sensation."

im no fan/stan, of either brand.

i would rather wear mizunos,asics, NB as my running shoes over Nike and Adidas anyday of the week. I just find this tech interesting and curious to see how well it would perform.

from Nike.com website.
"The Flywire-reinforced lightweight upper keeps you secure as you pick up speed. Lightweight, soft and resilient Lunarlon foam midsole provides highly responsive cushioning and houses a carbon-infused nylon plate that delivers a propulsive sensation."

im no fan/stan, of either brand.

i would rather wear mizunos,asics, NB as my running shoes over Nike and Adidas anyday of the week. I just find this tech interesting and curious to see how well it would perform.
Right, just saying using carbon fiber isn't new in shoes. I'm interested to see how it works though.

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-zoom-vaporfly-elite

This results in a brand-new tooling system comprised of the ultra-light, ultra-resilient Nike ZoomX midsole and a unidirectional carbon fiber plate, with an athlete-optimized stiffness profile. Finally, the flow of the heel, modeled for ultimate aerodynamics, adds an iconic flare that screams speed, and an athlete-tuned, 1:1 fit Flyknit upper contains the foot.

Nike ZoomX truly enables the innovation of the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite,” says Tony Bignell, VP of Footwear Innovation for Nike, Inc. “The groundbreaking new Nike ZoomX midsole and curved carbon fiber plate work together to provide responsive cushioning and minimized energy loss at toe off.”

zoom x is the response to boost

bounce is pretty ****ing nice. if nike can make something similar or better im all for it. my alphabounce dont have primeknit so these with flyknit is a plus

Never got the hype around bounce. Its just a slightly softer phylon. I had the Dame 2's and tried on the alphabounces........not really soft, not much energy return.

Back
Top Bottom