Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

How do these fit? I havent tried a pair of these yet, i am a size 9 in air max 1/vapormax

I personally think it’s the same size as the vapormax, but some might say go a half up (for the first version of the epics, not the larger swooshed second version)

How do these fit? I havent tried a pair of these yet, i am a size 9 in air max 1/vapormax

I went from a snug 12 to two pairs of 12.5 and just bought the ER2 in a 13. Not sure if it’s from the occasional cleaning (I only air dry) or my feet changing but they started bothering me in the long run (no pun) and were too snug so I keep sizing up. I’ll have mine tomorrow and try to take a comparison pic

I’m a snug 12 in air max 1

Nike odyssey ID up on nike.com
Made a couple IDs
Asics Koi inspired
index.png

USA
index2.png

3EDCAE6F-C290-4115-8A21-B2023BFD3605.jpeg

Just picked up from UPS. Purchased from Nordstrom for $112.50 plus tax. Took a quick pic and will check it out more when I get home after work. So far I’m loving the colors. Looks like there’s a little shimmer to the gold.

I went from a snug 12 to two pairs of 12.5 and just bought the ER2 in a 13. Not sure if it’s from the occasional cleaning (I only air dry) or my feet changing but they started bothering me in the long run (no pun) and were too snug so I keep sizing up. I’ll have mine tomorrow and try to take a comparison pic

I’m a snug 12 in air max 1

D7010ED8-0B23-49EE-B615-9100A5EB3A0C.jpeg
53557D59-0C99-4E59-A93F-329823019E31.jpeg

So my fingers are where the ends of my toes are. I prefer my shoes snug so if this looks too snug for you then you might want to disregard my comparison.

While the 13 is doable length wise, the heel slippage is too much for me. You can feel it just walking around the house. So I’ll try a 12.5 but want to believe a portion of it is due to the different heel cup on the ER2.
I prefer for my feet to never be able to slide in my shoes while running. I can only imagine how bad these will be once they break in and stretch a little. Also, I have skinny narrow feet.

And the platinum was kinda ugly. Going to hold out for a white pair

Why doesn't Nike do everyone a favor and release a pair of MC's here in the states??? That would top all of these monotone CW's so far.
Even though I picked up the ER1 multicolor, if the ER2 comes out with one I will definitely pick it up too. But like you said they should release it here in the states as well.

Back
Top Bottom