Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Several colorways of the Epic React 1s for $85-96 on NDC

https://www.nike.com/t/epic-react-flyknit-1-mens-running-shoe-dLQSCc/AQ0067-402

Code 'SAVE20' at checkout.

Anyone have the EXP-X14? My TTS is 10.5 but I wear 11 in the Epic React. What size should I get in the X14?

Depends on how you like your fit.

If you like snug but comfortable, TTS, if you want wiggle room go half size up.

I wear a 13 in Epic React, but in EXP-14, my tts 12.5 gave me the snug loose tied feel that I like. 13 was comfortable and loose but I had heel slippage and had to tie to secure.

Hope this helps.

Just pulled the trigger on these 2 :pimp:

1FC2FB01-F851-4423-8A66-6C92DE94CD6F.jpeg
F979D4C8-EBAA-4B2A-828F-CAA138EC3A81.jpeg

Depends on how you like your fit.

If you like snug but comfortable, TTS, if you want wiggle room go half size up.

I wear a 13 in Epic React, but in EXP-14, my tts 12.5 gave me the snug loose tied feel that I like. 13 was comfortable and loose but I had heel slippage and had to tie to secure.

Hope this helps.

Hmmm...I'm assuming you don't have wide feet then? I like my sneakers to fit snug but not too snug and I don't think I could get away with a 10.5 in the Epic Reacts. So you're saying the X14s fit more loosely?

No one likes the Odyssey 2 Flyknit... I like those .
Screenshot_20190303-160442.jpg
Screenshot_20190303-160451.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190303-160034.jpg
    Screenshot_20190303-160034.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 2
Hmmm...I'm assuming you don't have wide feet then? I like my sneakers to fit snug but not too snug and I don't think I could get away with a 10.5 in the Epic Reacts. So you're saying the X14s fit more loosely?

No wide feet here, just flat footed with little to no arch.

But yes the X14s fit more loose to me. Flyknit in the Epic Reacts give a more snug feel.

Several colorways of the Epic React 1s for $85-96 on NDC

https://www.nike.com/t/epic-react-flyknit-1-mens-running-shoe-dLQSCc/AQ0067-402

Code 'SAVE20' at checkout.

Thanks for the heads-up. I just picked up another pair of Rise REACTs in this CW for only $90. I realize no-one here on NT is crazy about the Rise, but I couldn't pass it up at that double-discount. The shoe is amazing with the additional heel reinforcement. I have a triple black pair I use for work, and I'm going to use this pair as my summer lightweight hiking/trail boots. The ER is cut low around the ankle and I noticed I get cuts from weeds and thorns. The Rise provides great ankle protection, yet doesn't rub enough for a blister.

rise-react-flyknit-mens-running-shoe-h4-TF3-B.jpg

No wide feet here, just flat footed with little to no arch.

But yes the X14s fit more loose to me. Flyknit in the Epic Reacts give a more snug feel.

Agree with this here. Not a wide footer and flat footed as well with the reacts having a more snug fit which I like for running

Definitely didn’t think that the X14s were that loose of a shoe though. Kinda thought they were like the zoom fly SPs but just not as narrow

Anybody got info on some sales for BQ8928-700? Been looking for them but have a good feeling prices gonna drop.

20190306_144155-02.jpeg

These definitely feel more cushy than Epic Reacts. The streets are all salty and gross so I'll hold off on wearing them out. They do look really cool imo

Really. . I'd never would of thought this... Cushy is good for walking, definitely not running in my case...

I’m hesitant to try about pair of Reacts after my 1’s ripped on the heel pull tab. Luckily I got a voucher that I used to get something else, but I want to give it a go again because those shoes were damn comfortable.

20190306_144155-02.jpeg

These definitely feel more cushy than Epic Reacts. The streets are all salty and gross so I'll hold off on wearing them out. They do look really cool imo

It might be the drop in them. I don’t think they have that much React...and I can’t remember if the additional cushion is Lunarlon or something else. I’ve seen two people on my local trails run in them. :wow:

I’m hesitant to try about pair of Reacts after my 1’s ripped on the heel pull tab. Luckily I got a voucher that I used to get something else, but I want to give it a go again because those shoes were damn comfortable.
Idk if ive ever used a heel pull tab to put on a shoe ever tbh

Idk if ive ever used a heel pull tab to put on a shoe ever tbh

I never used mine, but mine also ripped. It came from the friction of the sock/heel stitching. Would be interesting to know if that potential issue was address in the Epic React 2.

Back
Top Bottom