Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I’m gonna end up with a lot of the 2 if they go on sale like the 1s. First wear and they feel/fit so good. I wanted to like the 1 but it just didn’t fit right but whatever they changed..:pimp:

CWs are so boring lol
Im not even mad it just frees up money for me to buy other shoes. I been buying so many pairs of epics in 2018 becuases of scarcity and i wanted to stock up becuase of the amazing sole but now that i have im not biting on these boring colorways (even though the 2 does fit better). I am def scooping some low ispas today and maybe those blue 87's but i might be done for a bit after that.

Im not even mad it just frees up money for me to buy other shoes. I been buying so many pairs of epics in 2018 becuases of scarcity and i wanted to stock up becuase of the amazing sole but now that i have im not biting on these boring colorways (even though the 2 does fit better). I am def scooping some low ispas today and maybe those blue 87's but i might be done for a bit after that.
Agreed I’m sleep until they come correct. I wanna call whoever decides on color ways and ask them wtf they doing...

Picked up the blue voids yesterday. It’s like 3 shades of blue. Flyknit is a light navy blue, heel cup a royal blue, sole is a light blue.
E6B45351-C28F-4FD2-8B2A-343035C7A9B4.jpeg

Picked up the blue voids yesterday. It’s like 3 shades of blue. Flyknit is a light navy blue, heel cup a royal blue, sole is a light blue.
E6B45351-C28F-4FD2-8B2A-343035C7A9B4.jpeg
Do they navy er1s have a gray midsole too, or just white? It looks white in some pics but gray in others. I was going to just grab the 1s on disco but those 2s look better i think

Not when I tried. But it’s only the colorways that show up from that link. When you try another colorway. It’s going to say excluded.

Edit: only a few woman’s options left. Code 100% works though. Just tried it again.

Last edited:
Do they navy er1s have a gray midsole too, or just white? It looks white in some pics but gray in others. I was going to just grab the 1s on disco but those 2s look better i think

Ya the 1s have a light gray midsole. I wear mine all the damn time. I keep forgetting to break out my thunder grays.

Back
Top Bottom