Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Copped the Chile Reds and Blue Voids. Reds are definitely a bright crimson
C60A277B-3D09-451A-925B-2845333E7A11.jpeg
Noice! okay the shoes at msrp? can I get some info on the long sleeve shirt? thank you

Anyone point me in the right direction for the best Nike running shoes? Some Reacts marked down but not sure how they are for running.

Anyone point me in the right direction for the best Nike running shoes? Some Reacts marked down but not sure how they are for running.

Epic Reacts are definitely good for running. It’s a mix of how plush you like your runners to be, how many miles you normally run in a given session and how much you are willing to spend.

1. Vaporfly %4 FK
2. Pegasus Turbo
3. Epic React
4. Pegasus
5. Zoom Fly FK

I’ve tried all of the above and I’ve ranked them in order from most plush to least. While others may disagree, it’s all about personal preference. For me, the higher on the list the longer I can run in the shoe without fatigue or altering my form. The Epic React is perfect middle ground for me. Until I had tried the others, it was my daily runner and logged well over 300+ running miles. I even wore it when not running. I don’t think you can go wrong with it at all, especially on sale.

Epic Reacts are definitely good for running. It’s a mix of how plush you like your runners to be, how many miles you normally run in a given session and how much you are willing to spend.

1. Vaporfly %4 FK
2. Pegasus Turbo
3. Epic React
4. Pegasus
5. Zoom Fly FK

I’ve tried all of the above and I’ve ranked them in order from most plush to least. While others may disagree, it’s all about personal preference. For me, the higher on the list the longer I can run in the shoe without fatigue or altering my form. The Epic React is perfect middle ground for me. Until I had tried the others, it was my daily runner and logged well over 300+ running miles. I even wore it when not running. I don’t think you can go wrong with it at all, especially on sale.

Thanks for such a detailed response. I'm going to be a complete beginner, going to be on a treadmill, starting out for 30 minutes each session. Is there a difference between React FK 1s and 2s? Leaning towards those or 35s, depending on price. If I can stick with it and be consistent, maybe eventually upgrade to Turbos.

Thanks for such a detailed response. I'm going to be a complete beginner, going to be on a treadmill, starting out for 30 minutes each session. Is there a difference between React FK 1s and 2s? Leaning towards those or 35s, depending on price. If I can stick with it and be consistent, maybe eventually upgrade to Turbos.
Get you some ER1s good neutral shoe for cheap price...

From what I’ve read the ER2 fits a little better than the ER1, more true to size.

All of the options can be had for decent prices now with a good search. Nike still has their 40% off sale, so it may be worth it to check it out before it ends. Most of the models I mentioned above are marked down during this sale, depending on the colors. There are even some Turbos for $126! Still, can’t go wrong with the React as an your entry level runner. Once you break it in, you’ll enjoy it that much more. Hope you find something to help you get started.

ER1s soles started shredding a bit for me on a treadmill, and I found the FK a bit too flexy for total confidence. Odyssey reacts are a little more stable for me but I tend to choose spiridons because I'm so used to how they behave.
Id love to see a zoom/react hybrid at some point.

Just seen the royal/orange ER 2s in finishline. Dope as ****. Gonna return the Nike pair and wait to catch on sale somewhere. If they already dropping the price on colorways, those will soon follow. Def gonna need blue laces for them when I get them though.

From what I’ve read the ER2 fits a little better than the ER1, more true to size.

All of the options can be had for decent prices now with a good search. Nike still has their 40% off sale, so it may be worth it to check it out before it ends. Most of the models I mentioned above are marked down during this sale, depending on the colors. There are even some Turbos for $126! Still, can’t go wrong with the React as an your entry level runner. Once you break it in, you’ll enjoy it that much more. Hope you find something to help you get started.
Have these (1s, probably not 2s I'm guessing) hit outlets yet? Colors on NDC aren't great and don't wanna waste an hours trip to the outlets without knowing.

Back
Top Bottom