Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

55s I had to half size up. Way too narrow. I returned them though because as comfortable as they are, that upper material is garbage.

what makes it garbage? to flimsy? I am looking for another workout shoe. My flyknit racers slip off my feet and its so annoying.

upload_2019-3-21_13-40-6.jpeg

upload_2019-3-21_13-40-18.jpeg

Source: hypebeast.fr

Shame about the PSG logo.

Nike outlets are your friend.

I'll have to wait it out since that colorway just dropped. Also at my local outlet there is a guy there everyday when nike first opens who snags the best shoes that goes to outlet. smh. so annoying

Anybody here ever bought the Nike Odyssey React Shield Water-Repellent?
How do they fit? And are they stable for light running?

As i'm thinking of getting these for the gym.
odyssey-react-shield-water-repellent-running-shoe-sMhb4p.jpg

Anyone know a good place for replacement laces for the regular epics? Want to replace the white laces with blue laces for those royal/orange. Got them now after seeing some sizes sold out and other being low stock. Also don’t see any other place with them.

still not feeling the presto react. I think i would like them more if they didn't attach the name "presto". The appeal of the presto was the stream line design and the simplicity. They you basically make it a strange mash up hybrid that doesn't' flow at all. Should have just called them the React Cage. Or make up a new number...react element 35

Anybody here ever bought the Nike Odyssey React Shield Water-Repellent?
How do they fit? And are they stable for light running?

As i'm thinking of getting these for the gym.
odyssey-react-shield-water-repellent-running-shoe-sMhb4p.jpg
Went half a size up (my TTS is 11, went 11.5 in these and normal ones) and they fit really nice.
Light running, yes.
They're more stable feeling than the standard odyssey, but the lace lock can loosen a bit during a run. I got a small file and roughened up the contact areas on them and they stay put now.
Picked up 4 pairs of triple blacks and 3 of the habanero ones cos I know I'll be really annoyed when they finally wear out.

Back
Top Bottom