Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Love my proto reacts. Even with my wide foot, I like the feel of these. The mesh bootie is a great material for the inner shoe. I'm very tempted to pick up the Apex Utilities to try out the FlyKnit too. Just don't like the $200 price point.

Thank you. I’m a wide footer as well, that’s exactly what I wanted to know

upload_2019-3-19_20-22-6.jpeg

upload_2019-3-19_20-26-10.jpeg

upload_2019-3-19_20-26-21.jpeg

upload_2019-3-19_20-26-40.jpeg

upload_2019-3-19_20-26-56.jpeg

Source: US11

Didn’t notice it at first they they look like the Flyknit react hyperdunks. That’s why I like them.

VERY interested in the version without the trash bag over it. I've seen a couple of reviews that mentioned the Proto React with the trashbag cover makes them a pain in the *** to get your foot into.

And so it begins...now just hit me with the 20% off sale...and its GO TIME

Ive got an itchy trigger finger for those golds, contemplating waiting for a 20% code. There was one a few weeks ago. I wonder if that plays a factor if we will see another so soon..

Side note...I wonder why so fast as far as a sale on the golds, that’s one of the best colors in my opinion...

I need a cross trainer with the Proto React sole. I'm on my last pair of lunar trainers (Lunar Caldra) and have been waiting for them to implement react into a functional gym shoe (lateral movement, etc.)

new to the element react game. is it just me or those element reacts run small? looking to cop the 55 and i tried the black pair on in store and was like wth.

new to the element react game. is it just me or those element reacts run small? looking to cop the 55 and i tried the black pair on in store and was like wth.

55s I had to half size up. Way too narrow. I returned them though because as comfortable as they are, that upper material is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom