Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

New Swift?

EuXBNfNUYAMSOL8

EuXBNfOVcAA0jEn

EuXBNfPVIAMdt0V

I need a new beater as I’m on my feet a lot and walk around a lot as well. It’s time to retire my Flyknit Racer Oreos. Any recommendations? I haven’t tried react yet. I thought the ultraboost was a bit overrated and for some reason thought my Flyknit Racers were way more comfortable.

jab step jab step Time to expand your horizon :D. You can check their website and find which one you like. I remember I wore one of the Nike Lunar models during field trip and my feet was busted. On the next field trip, I wore Hoka Clifton and I didn't realize I didn't feel any fatigue or pain. Their newer model aesthetically are looking good IMO.

If you wanna stay with Nike, Pegasus 37 is actually pretty good in terms of cushioning.

I need a new beater as I’m on my feet a lot and walk around a lot as well. It’s time to retire my Flyknit Racer Oreos. Any recommendations? I haven’t tried react yet. I thought the ultraboost was a bit overrated and for some reason thought my Flyknit Racers were way more comfortable.

Height and weight? I ask because I found when I fit people when I was a footwear manager, heavier people prefer denser shoes and vice versa. What have you worn in the past and liked?

I only have two pair of react style shoes, the black ISPA joints and a pair of 270s. Hoping to make the React Lives posted on previous page my next pair. :smh: @ the attempt to build hype, they’re dope with or without the “vibes”.

I bought 3 pairs of lunar glide 7s for CHEAP at the outlet ($20ish each)

One of the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever run in.
Renew is the new lunarlon, correct?
Has anyone tried them out yet?

Back
Top Bottom