Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

They found the weakness in boost (durability) and amped it up

Could you elaborate? I know Boost tends to flatten out a bit in performance uses but BNSF said that it wouldn’t crumble over time like ployurethane midsoles do, for example.

At the moment you can create custom Air Max 1's and Air Force 1 Hi's at NYC and London NikeLabs.

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/e/cities/nyc/services/Bespoke

Tooling is not custom made so it’s not true bespoke in the same way Futurecraft is. This is just a fancier Nike Id, which is cool but not the same.

Hence, why I mentioned the 3D printing in another post ITT. Having your foot scanned and having the shoes made to your exact specifications (possibly in the store itself) is an incredible advancement, if Adidas can successfully pull it off.

Could you elaborate? I know Boost tends to flatten out a bit in performance uses but BNSF said that it wouldn’t crumble over time like ployurethane midsoles do, for example.

Boost are not durable.
Ive had 3.

Straight out of the box theyre great...like if u were gonna run a marathon saturday....buy some boost wear em for that youre good to go.

But they don't last long if you run alot. Like the comfort deteriorates.

I want something new..comfortable.
Idc who makes it.

Like I said before the whole boost vs nike debate is ridiculous. Everyone has a different feel when it comes to comfort. I prefer the Pegasus because it's more stable than boost imo.

If the claims nike is making about these are true I assume these will feel like Hokas (which are ridiculously comfortable) but with more give and spring.

Tooling is not custom made so it’s not true bespoke in the same way Futurecraft is. This is just a fancier Nike Id, which is cool but not the same.

Hence, why I mentioned the 3D printing in another post ITT. Having your foot scanned and having the shoes made to your exact specifications (possibly in the store itself) is an incredible advancement, if Adidas can successfully pull it off.
Take your *** to the Adidas thread my dude. Nobody here gives a **** about this Adidas stuff.

"Nike claims that the React returns 13 percent more energy than the shoes’ closest predecessor: The company’s best performing EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate, a type of polymer typically used in midsoles in running shoes) variety, the Lunarlon."

Popular Science article:
https://www.popsci.com/nike-epic-react-running-shoe#page-2

upload_2018-1-24_13-48-47.png

Adidas has new cushioning technology called futurecraft

Its not foam, its CARBON! i'll like to try this out, and experience their tech feet first. I'm a fan innovation in all sectors of invention.

Adidas might have something here.

seriously,?!
its not carbon...its made by a company called carbon.
its a 3D printing process, mixing light and oxygen with programmable liquid resins.

I couldn't care less about something being 3D printed. What does that add for me? As for Bespoke, Nike has had a Bespoke program for a while now.

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/e/cities/nyc/services/Bespoke

Do you have any idea about what you’re talking about or did the word “Adidas” just simply trigger you for some reason?

As to my point, Futurecraft manufacturing would ostensibly let a scan of both of your feet allow a sneaker with custom tooling to be built to the specifications to your feet. This would mean that EVERY one of these shoes built would have a completely different fit, even for people who wore the same shoe size (size 11). THIS is true bespoke as sizes would literally be different for each person.

Do you have any idea about what you’re talking about or did the word “Adidas” just simply trigger you for some reason?

As to my point, Futurecraft manufacturing would ostensibly let a scan of both of your feet allow a sneaker with custom tooling to be built to the specifications to your feet. This would mean that EVERY one of these shoes built would have a completely different fit, even for people who wore the same shoe size (size 11). THIS is true bespoke as sizes would literally be different for each person.
You realize nobody in the Nike Epic React thread gives a **** about what you're talking about, right? Take it to the Futurecraft thread.

You realize nobody in the Nike Epic React thread gives a **** about what you're talking about, right? Take it to the Futurecraft thread.

Clearly you care because you were somehow able to completely ignore my point with your response about Nike’s “bespoke” program which didn’t even make sense.

"Nike claims that the React returns 13 percent more energy than the shoes’ closest predecessor: The company’s best performing EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate, a type of polymer typically used in midsoles in running shoes) variety, the Lunarlon."

Popular Science article:
https://www.popsci.com/nike-epic-react-running-shoe#page-2

upload_2018-1-24_13-48-47.png

“Energy return” is a total lie-energy can’t actually be returned through the shoes.

Clearly you care because you were somehow able to completely ignore my point with your response about Nike’s “bespoke” program which didn’t even make sense.
It's literally called Nike Bespoke. Bottom line, if you don't want to talk about the Nike Epic React, just keep it moving. Nobody cares about the Adidas stuff you're so desperately wanting to talk about in this thread. Take that to the Adidas threads.

It's literally called Nike Bespoke. Bottom line, if you don't want to talk about the Nike Epic React, just keep it moving. Nobody cares about the Adidas stuff you're so desperately wanting to talk about in this thread. Take that to the Adidas threads.

So are you saying Nike Bespoke is the same thing as Futurecraft? I don’t see ANY info on bespoke tooling tailored to the specifications of people’s feet. Please provide sources before you make comments like this.

Just ignore him and block him b, you causing too much back and forth

Back
Top Bottom