Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

These are dope the others not so much

DD586262-9309-4799-82B6-857D0E3E6D1E.png

New Gyakusou collection should be dropping in the next 1 to 2 weeks. Wonder if these will be a part of it.

dog ndc is really annoying me. they got a 11.5 listed as available for the navy epic but it isnt there its a glitch

this after i tried to check out the other day with a 12 and it vanished from my cart

dog ndc is really annoying me. they got a 11.5 listed as available for the navy epic but it isnt there its a glitch

this after i tried to check out the other day with a 12 and it vanished from my cart

app does the same thing...ghost pair is probably someone holding it in their cart or something??

Those definitely won't be popular in states, look like Japanese fashion dad shoes that will stay overseas.

The olive green ones don't look to bad. But the genital warts looking ish looks horrible.

^ love it

Just finished some interval sprints (treadmill) with my triple black pair. I love em. Felt so good. Will track mileage on Nike Run Club but I’m wearing them for casual too. Very happy I grabbed early retail.

that's some smart marketing right there, look like nike is going all on these react.

the commercial is dope too

Back
Top Bottom