Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Just picked these up for $120 plus tax (I had a coupon from Dicks).

I told salesperson that I never seen them in other stores before. He told me that they are a dicks exclusive. Didn’t know they had a Nike account like that. Lol

Cheers to hoping they don’t pop.

1811D0AA-3DF4-4DAE-A037-93838DE6179C.jpeg

Those were a NIKE+ exclusive... I got them with an Early Release.. NIKE told us that they weren't gonna sell them after the initial release... So much for that... OH and let me warn you now, they are a ***** to keep clean... But they also havent started popping either..

Those were a NIKE+ exclusive... I got them with an Early Release.. NIKE told us that they weren't gonna sell them after the initial release... So much for that... OH and let me warn you now, they are a ***** to keep clean... But they also havent started popping either..

I remember they were. February 2nd drop on the app, I believe. I passed on them. But they grew on me, don’t really have an all white shoe, so I picked them up today. I wanted the olive initially but I’ll grab them later on.

As for keeping clean, I’ll def be careful wearing them. Definitely won’t be wearing as much as the navy pair.

Have you tried cleaning your pair yet? What did you use to clean them? Any tips will for sure help to clean the inevitable stain/dirt on the white upper.

need more with black bottoms, i feel like white bottoms will be impossible to keep clean

I really dont see popping being an issue now since you can solve it in a few minutes by cutting the cloth under the insole and gluing it. No point in being bummed about it or returning them which is more of a hassle
well, bro, you dont have to, but if you want to keep an OG cw without popping then you do.
Some of the dumbest things I’ve heard on here.

I wanted the olives so bad, but I have to take them back. I'm pale as a ghost and they just don't look good and I'm not planning on keeping them just to wear with pants/jeans. Have Olive FKTrainers for that. Bummer though. Hopeing for a restock of the OG Navy. Or another Navy/black version.

FYI, the Odyssey Reacts still have a one-piece upper and are actually even tighter than the Epics. From the pics it looked like a separate tongue, so I was counting on being able to loosen them up. Really disappointed when I got them in--definitely sending back.

Just picked these up for $120 plus tax (I had a coupon from Dicks).

I told salesperson that I never seen them in other stores before. He told me that they are a dicks exclusive. Didn’t know they had a Nike account like that. Lol

Cheers to hoping they don’t pop.

1811D0AA-3DF4-4DAE-A037-93838DE6179C.jpeg
Pretty sure other stores got them too. I feel like the salesperson was just selling you haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom