Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

You’d think you were expecting something other than just an olive epic react. Like your surprised that they’re exactly what’s pictured on product page? Olives are dope but not sure what you were expecting my bro.
Seriously not trying to sound like an *** but it seems like a lot of guys up here look for any reason to return shoes, like why not wait until you see them in person or don’t spend that money if you don’t have it to spend. What exactly were you expecting from an olive/khaki shoe? The muted green to pop?
yall act like youve never bought a shoe and didnt really care fr it after. sometimes a shoe is doper in your mind than it is when you finally get it. it happens all the time, especially on boards like this where people hype up for weeks. plenty of NMD and jordan hype beast remorse in other threads too. I did the same thing for the acronym white/volt vapormaxs and resold them cuz i just didnt like them as much as i thought i would.

My comment got exactly what I expected lol
Love to rile up the Group
I wasn’t just talking about you I see it a lot dudes saying they returning a shoe with the quickness lol like dang homie you would’ve saved yourself the hassle by just not copping. Maybe not expect so much out of these shoes just knit and a outsole lol

My comment got exactly what I expected lol
Love to rile up the Group
nah man you need to tell me why you returned them? im thinking about buying them like really almost about to buy them what was it thatyou didnt like? did they look different than in the pics online?

nah man you need to tell me why you returned them? im thinking about buying them like really almost about to buy them what was it thatyou didnt like? did they look different than in the pics online?
hes the second guy in here that didnt like the olives as much as he did whe actually got them

yall act like youve never bought a shoe and didnt really care fr it after. sometimes a shoe is doper in your mind than it is when you finally get it. it happens all the time, especially on boards like this where people hype up for weeks. plenty of NMD and jordan hype beast remorse in other threads too. I did the same thing for the acronym white/volt vapormaxs and resold them cuz i just didnt like them as much as i thought i would.
True I feel you but that happens more times than not, it’s a shoe, you put them on your feet...and walk in them. In this case it’s a knit upper sitting on some new tech that’s the draw, I don’t see how you can be let down by a green shoe when you knew they was green lol.

It’s that damn Apple Pay/touch to confirm/PayPal confirm. Got guys impulsively copping.

I think its this forum and social media. People just want to be able to say they copped, snap a quick pic to prove it, and then they want to move on to the next release, so why not return what they just bought.

I think its this forum and social media. People just want to be able to say they copped, snap a quick pic to prove it, and then they want to move on to the next release, so why not return what they just bought.
And taking advantage of that return policy lol I bet they wouldn’t be pulling triggers knowing they couldn’t return them joints like that lol :lol:

Confidence or not, if you have man boobs and need a bra maybe it’s best to keep that shirt on just for your sake.

Nah, letting people dictate their views of you when you're minding your own and doing you is not a good thing. Be proud, be yourself, if you wanna do it than do it. Speaking from a personal perspective, I got made fun of at first but pretty soon it became the norm for me and I ended up motivating myself to lose that weight even more went from 250-190 doing that plus insanity and dieting on top of it all. It's cool to learn to accept your faults and to be comfortable in your own skin. I don't know you or your body type but on the other side of the fence i got made fun of since I was a kid for being on the heavier side and it effed up my personal view of myself for the longest. It still gets to me at times a lot of body dysmorphia has happened as well and carries on to this day. So props to that dude again for wearing what he's wearing and I hope he accomplishes in his endeavors. It's not an easy route to do something like that but it's such a huge personal victory on so many levels. That's what really matters. If he's covering up "for his sake" than he's letting the bullies/haters win.

wow ****'s refunded me out of the blue for my navy Epic Reacts

I called them about the popping about 3 weeks ago but didn't think anything of it and they basically don't really pop anymore

Anyone use orthotics in these? All my recent Nike cops I've had to go without my orthotics and my flat feet end up suffering on long days of wear. These seem really low profile like Flyknit Racers so I'm assuming orthotic insoles are a no go? I'd love to be proven wrong by anyone's experience, though
Bumping, anyone have experience with this?

Sorry, no direct experience with orthotics. However, I have both FKR and Epics. The insole and forefoot are much more substantial in the Epic than the Racer. However, the flyknit upper in the Epic is still pretty tight fitting in the forefoot area. While the Epic is much more roomy than the Racer, it may still be a tight fit. Sorry couldn't help more!

I use powerstep orthotics in mine for running. I too have a flat foot so I need that medial support. It does get a little tighter on top of the foot since it's a bulkier orthotic compared to the paper thin Nike ones, but I'm sure the Flyknit will stretch within time

wanting to see what new colors come out for the summer - i like a few of the colors that are out currently but not necessarily in love with any of them so far

tried em on and they're almost as comfy as ultra boosts but way lighter - love how they feel

but I'm sure the Flyknit will stretch within time

I have detailed a few ways of loosening the flyknit in my modification thread in the sneaker art subform. Most reviewers have said the flyknit does loosen with time. However, for people who have larger feet, orthotics, or who did not size up a half size, there is a quick mod if you are brave enough to modify a $150 sneaker. There is a rubber strap between the lacing and heel cup on the inside of the shoe - this is the backing to the outer swoosh. If you cut and or remove this strap, the shoe slips on much more easily and the flyknit has more room to stretch out. If you are really brave, you can remove all the reinforcement backing from the heel cup, behind the swoosh, and all the way up to the back of the laces. This panel really constrains the flyknit and keeps it from stretching like knit material should. I made this mod to a new pair of black/black Epics and after several days of wear and 5K runs, they feel fantastic. This one mod completely changes the character of the shoe, from hard to get on and too snug in the forefoot, to easy to get on and feeling like wearing a comfortable knit sock. However, I'd understand if owners are hesitant to start hacking on a new pair of expensive sneakers. I basically ruined my first pair of black/grey Epics through too much experimenting.

I have detailed a few ways of loosening the flyknit in my modification thread in the sneaker art subform. Most reviewers have said the flyknit does loosen with time. However, for people who have larger feet, orthotics, or who did not size up a half size, there is a quick mod if you are brave enough to modify a $150 sneaker. There is a rubber strap between the lacing and heel cup on the inside of the shoe - this is the backing to the outer swoosh. If you cut and or remove this strap, the shoe slips on much more easily and the flyknit has more room to stretch out. If you are really brave, you can remove all the reinforcement backing from the heel cup, behind the swoosh, and all the way up to the back of the laces. This panel really constrains the flyknit and keeps it from stretching like knit material should. I made this mod to a new pair of black/black Epics and after several days of wear and 5K runs, they feel fantastic. This one mod completely changes the character of the shoe, from hard to get on and too snug in the forefoot, to easy to get on and feeling like wearing a comfortable knit sock. However, I'd understand if owners are hesitant to start hacking on a new pair of expensive sneakers. I basically ruined my first pair of black/grey Epics through too much experimenting.
Link?

Now available via Finishline app.
108132CA-CF8C-4C84-B4EA-E7CB5AEFD668.png

thanks for the heads up. I just gave my buddy my $20 off reward 2 days ago thinking I wouldnt use it. Checked my email and I had an expired $10 reward that still worked though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom