Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Really digging that “Mushroom”

tumblr_mk035gDPuw1rsg10eo1_500.gif

Looking forward to copping my first pair on Thursday. Really like the blue they're using on this week's releases.

I just kept wearing mine. Was in the hospital for the birth of my daughter 2-3 weeks ago and the hospital tile floors made em pop haha. But they’re fine now somehow.
Congrats on the daughter, bro!

AFC57757-8280-4ABD-B687-FFE6F94BDDCE.jpeg

Pic from IG but assuming that’s what we will get on Nike id tom...

Last edited:
I have to say, I've put 300+ miles on my OG navy pair of Epic React Flyknits and they are by far my favorite easy/recovery running shoe right now. I put them on before I run and they are so soft!! That said, I with I could just take the upper off of my Pegasus 32 or 33s and slap it on the Epic Reacts in place of the flyknit. They'd be so much better. The flyknit is still too tight for my liking, even after all that mileage. I don't need a stability shoe so I'm not going with the Odyssey's, plus I've read that the cushioning is more firm on those. I just want Nike to take the same outsole and put a traditional upper on them. That's all I want. Make it happen Nike!!!!!!!

I have to say, I've put 300+ miles on my OG navy pair of Epic React Flyknits and they are by far my favorite easy/recovery running shoe right now. I put them on before I run and they are so soft!! That said, I with I could just take the upper off of my Pegasus 32 or 33s and slap it on the Epic Reacts in place of the flyknit. They'd be so much better. The flyknit is still too tight for my liking, even after all that mileage. I don't need a stability shoe so I'm not going with the Odyssey's, plus I've read that the cushioning is more firm on those. I just want Nike to take the same outsole and put a traditional upper on them. That's all I want. Make it happen Nike!!!!!!!

I agree, the flyknit is fine for me. But I'd prefer a more traditional upper. The Odyssey's aren't a stability shoe, but the upper has that weird wrap around tongue.

Of course after I drop $160 on a pair of the greys they’re on eBay for $135-$140 shipped a few days later >D

That Private Road RC cw is pretty good looking; however, I really DISLIKE the direction NIKE”iD” is going. These designs are pretty much preset and “cookie cut” out. Sure, you can change the “iD”, but not much after that... SMH

That Private Road RC cw is pretty good looking; however, I really DISLIKE the direction NIKE”iD” is going. These designs are pretty much preset and “cookie cut” out. Sure, you can change the “iD”, but not much after that... SMH
what do you mean by "going" its been like this for YEARS now.

Back
Top Bottom