Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

undftd like to cancel orders so its not a safe bet though. Ive got like a 70% order success rate with them :lol: ive heard plenty of others with the same issue as well.

For me it's been Bodega. They've canceled orders on me multiple times. I don't even try them anymore just based on principle. Other stores have canceled on me in the past too, and they later gave me priority on future releases.

Contacted one of the 'boutiques' on that list up there earlier this afternoon. They've gotten a healthy supply of these. I don't think the hype equals the usual 'rareness' for a sneaker like this. I'm sure SNKRS will be a blink s/o, but I think as far as physical stores, they can be reasonably had. Def not a $300 resale (even tho thats where the sail currently is).
After the 3 times I've tried FCFS in the NY/NJ area this year, I'm not down to do anymore. Spend mad time getting to where the store is and I end up wasting time because it's already 50+ heads deep.

Fr?? Bots on UNDFTD worse than SNKRS??

Think Imma line up at A Ma Manier... I feel like it's gonna be hell tho.
I never said it was worse and I'm pretty sure I said I'd rather choose snkrs if they're both at the same time....

5B15F1C1-31E2-46DC-A847-870FF2E7751B.png
Another one

That review is helpful if you're planning to run in the EXP-14's but I purely like them based on looks and would just rock casually anyway. Love that colorway in the vid, will cop sometime with a promo code.

Like release time? It's on the Nike page, 10AM EST
No. SNKRS pass different thing. Notification on SNKRS app today. 15 mins later reserve your pair in nyc or chi at NikeLab for in person pickup the next day (online release day).

Rumor was 12-3 window. Aka nobody knows.

Anyone else lose the React Element from their SNKRS feed and coming soon or was that just me since i'm in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom