Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Damn I was tapping that reserve button for 3 mins and it popped up as fully booked some of you are crazy lucky with this and I got a hunned meg connection

Last edited:
dang..no twitter updates on time. oh well, probably wouldn't have been able to cop anyhow

think its because those are the only 2 cities with a nikelab and thats where they’re releasing them at.

10 min late I guess

tenor.gif

double up szn.
Those sails are too fresh and I dont want to have to worry about babying them. Although I was annoyed they cheaped out on the box and the lack of packing inserts...its def the cw im feeling the most of all the ones floating around.

Stupid srnks pass reserve button didnt light up for me so I missed out even trying smh automatic L

Waiting for those Element 87 Undercover collab :smokin Anyone know the release date for those?

Anyone having problems with the elements running on the back of the heel? These will be unwearable for me unless with long socks.

The Snug hug of this shoe is so Epic.
No wonder they named it what they did.
I have the All White Pair that I just threw in the washer for the first time and they looked amazing after a wash.

Had to make a trip to the Penny's in the Mall to pick up some under shirts and boxers and FinishLine is right next to it, went ahead and scooped those Black/Racer Blues

I never rock all Black shoes because I like the freshness of AllWhite, but I couldn't pass on these for Work.
Had to stop and grab a Sharpie though because you can see GLue everywhere, and I mean Everywhere.:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom