Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

The construction on the UB is what makes it unstable. The shoe is too high for its own good. The lower profile boost shoes are better

IMG_20180721_085429.jpg

If Nike would use a Flyknit upper on the ZoomX-React combination sole, I'd buy that shoe in a heartbeat.

Just swap it. :nerd:

Thanks for all the replies guys, I appreciate it. So right now I'm planning on copping a pair of Nike Epic Reacts, the Pegasus 35 Turbo and possibly the Zoom Fly flynit. Also are there any big differences between the Epic React and the Odyssey React? It's just the materials correct?

Thanks for all the replies guys, I appreciate it. So right now I'm planning on copping a pair of Nike Epic Reacts, the Pegasus 35 Turbo and possibly the Zoom Fly flynit. Also are there any big differences between the Epic React and the Odyssey React? It's just the materials correct?

I believe the Odyssey React has more rubber on the outsole so it won't wear as quickly.

The upper on the odyssey is also a little stiffer so they give a little more locked in feel. On more cambered or slightly uneven surfaces I'm much more confident in those than epics.

The React is a little thinner on the Odyssey. You may not notice for an everyday shoe, but it is evident when running. The upper on the Odyssey is a lot snugger due to the neoprene tongue. It feels more locked in. I like them both, but I prefer the Epic for running.

Definitely love the 2s as much as I loved the 1s. I feel the flyknkt fits a bit better on these but it could just be me. Always gotta take the turbos as well in case a shoe doesn’t feel right
3241C6F8-35C4-44AF-90C5-63168448DB53.jpeg

It’s a little wishful thinking because they look identical, but I am hoping they do fit better than the 1 for me. The 1 fit snug in the mid foot for me in my tts and half sz did nothing but make them longer. If they are the same it’s a pass for me.

It’s a little wishful thinking because they look identical, but I am hoping they do fit better than the 1 for me. The 1 fit snug in the mid foot for me in my tts and half sz did nothing but make them longer. If they are the same it’s a pass for me.

V1 were snug. After s few wears/runs they loosen quite well. I actually bought a Sz 11.5 and after they broken in felt very good. I do prefer a more snug feeling shoe...

I went TTS on the first Epic React and they were perfect. I do have narrow feet tho. Just ordered the Paris edition after seeing some in hand pics from @thecheef . END with the fast processing and shipping. Ordered last night, processed and shipped today and will arrive on Thursday. I think I’m going to get the Epic React Club Gold colorway also, too nice to pass up that color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom