Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

IMG_20190804_021729.jpg

IMG_20190804_021734.jpg
IMG_20190804_021739.jpg

Screenshot_20180822-200209_Google~01.jpg

Are those the Nike floral tennis shorts ?
Yeah, picked them up this morning.
And as usual with nike photos of anything with subtle details - they look much better in person..

Last edited:
Ordered another pair of the shorts..
The pockets are super deep and kinda squared off at the bottom, so my phone feels way more secure than most of my lightweight running or balling shorts. These a great all-rounder I think.

Ordered another pair of the shorts..
The pockets are super deep and kinda squared off at the bottom, so my phone feels way more secure than most of my lightweight running or balling shorts. These a great all-rounder I think.
How do they fit? If I’m a 32” should I get large? No medium available.

Was really hoping Nike would release those TB ER2’s so that I could take advantage of the $30 off promo.

Fit is the same as most of my other Nike shorts, but a little more fitted than bball ones. I got my usual XL and they're perfect for me at a 38" waist.
Just dropped by NikeSF. They have a beige b-ball version that is loose fit. Tried on a large and it fits ok around the waist but a little baggy. Since you said this one is a little more fitted I decided to order the large. Thanks!

Saw a similar pair of floral but Bball short style w pockets at my outlet yesterday for $39. Similar trim and all

I have these sb floral/spiderwebs...dunno when they came out, bought them off eBay. But they had a loose fit, and my usual XL was like a 2XL:

20f651e9-6e61-41a4-9d26-bdfb30138019.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom