Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Joined Aug 22, 2013
That UNC cw is dopel; however, I'd be worried about that heel piece yellowing in the long run.

Ordered the Volt cw. The final version looks different, as it has some Black on on its heel piece. I hope the actual product is a solid Volt like the OG pics...
Volts have a solid volt heel cup. I actually liked the black faded one in the pictures.

These Havocs are the real deal by the way. SO comfy.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
Volts have a solid volt heel cup. I actually liked the black faded one in the pictures.

These Havocs are the real deal by the way. SO comfy.
Hmmm. The ones I received had a gradient heel clip as pictured on NDC.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 18, 2015
I was there yesterday and didn’t see any and I’m a size 9.5. Going to go again later and see what’s up.

Saw Rosemary Orozco the meteorologist from KTVU there too yesterday.
I don’t know what happened but when they reorganized the shoe hash wall, it looks like there’s barely any size 9 or 9.5 for sale.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
I don’t know what happened but when they reorganized the shoe hash wall, it looks like there’s barely any size 9 or 9.5 for sale.
Yea I noticed that too. More 9s than 9.5 and the options for 9.5 was bad.

Didn’t get a chance to go back tonight. Stupid UPS didn’t deliver a package till 8:15pm and I had to drop off something to him too. I’m afraid of going to the clearance store tmr if the sale is still happening.

Joined Dec 18, 2015
Yea I noticed that too. More 9s than 9.5 and the options for 9.5 was bad.

Didn’t get a chance to go back tonight. Stupid UPS didn’t deliver a package till 8:15pm and I had to drop off something to him too. I’m afraid of going to the clearance store tmr if the sale is still happening.
I waited in like for 25-30 min to checkout.

I had to return some stuff anyways so I had to wait there. Plus, I picked up those phantom reacts so it was worth it.

Joined Dec 18, 2015
It was totally worth it for that price. Good pick up. :nthat:
They also had the black/white pair but it looked worn. As in “it wasn’t tried in store worn”. But more like “Nike has the 30 day return shoe policy worn”.

The uppers was fine but can definitely tell the midsole react with stretch marks and dirty sole.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
They also had the black/white pair but it looked worn. As in “it wasn’t tried in store worn”. But more like “Nike has the 30 day return shoe policy worn”.

The uppers was fine but can definitely tell the midsole react with stretch marks and dirty sole.
It could be or a lot of people tried it on. I tried on a couple pairs before and it got dirty quick! The SL clearance store might be one of the messiest and dirtiest one I’ve been to.

Joined Sep 12, 2014
What size? I was fine in my tts 11 in ER2's and ody2's.
I don’t even think a have wide feet but .5 up had my big and pinky toe hurt

Felt like i was gonna get a bunion

Had to exchange to full size up

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now