Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Fit is the same as most of my other Nike shorts, but a little more fitted than bball ones. I got my usual XL and they're perfect for me at a 38" waist.
Just dropped by NikeSF. They have a beige b-ball version that is loose fit. Tried on a large and it fits ok around the waist but a little baggy. Since you said this one is a little more fitted I decided to order the large. Thanks!

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Saw a similar pair of floral but Bball short style w pockets at my outlet yesterday for $39. Similar trim and all

Joined Aug 22, 2013
I have these sb floral/spiderwebs...dunno when they came out, bought them off eBay. But they had a loose fit, and my usual XL was like a 2XL:

Joined Feb 17, 2013
Has anyone actually run in the Havocs yet? Thinking of pulling the trigger on the Volts for $95 shipped ($30 coupon + 8% Ebates on NDC).

Joined Apr 17, 2005
That UNC cw is dopel; however, I'd be worried about that heel piece yellowing in the long run.

Ordered the Volt cw. The final version looks different, as it has some Black on on its heel piece. I hope the actual product is a solid Volt like the OG pics...

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now