Nike React Presto

I know we put nicknames to shoes all that time here on NT, but I like how Nike went back to using nicknames with the Prestos, just like when they first released!

Very excited about these, what does the react feel like? Never owned a pair with react.
React on lifestyle shoes have tend to be extremely soft and springy, at least on the Vapor Streets, I love it. Pretty much plushier Lunar, IMO.

By no means am I dissing the Presto Reacts, but I'll be waiting for these to hit Factor/Clearance stores then I'll grab multiples.

16362F7F-D776-4EBF-878A-945D64EAFFF3.jpeg
Thinking about copping tomorrow...

12CFED7C-5075-4811-85FF-E3967986C0F3.jpeg

I’m starting to feel like BH might sellout smh I hope not...

I agree I think it might. Hype seems to be growing. Even if it does, chances are you will probably see them at FNL, FTL, DSG in time.

Do we know the names of the other five pair dropping today. They all have names like “brutal honey” and the sole indicates that with some sort of graphic, but I haven’t seen any other official names :nerd:

I also wonder what sizing will be like and if a React sole will change the normal Presto fit...I normally wear a 12.5 but in Prestos I get a 12. If I Remember correctly Prestos don’t even come in half sizes :nerd:

Last edited:
Are the BH confirmed to drop on NDC today? I haven’t seen any actual info from Nike.

Turn been so real on these was not feeling them at first now they definitely looking like some drip...

I'm not sure why some sites were saying that NDC was going to have them today. This page says May 9 for Brutal Honey and Rabid Panda and then May 16 for others.

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-react-presto

Reviving the character-based color naming introduced by the original Presto, Brutal Honey and Rabid Panda drop May 9. Nike by You varieties of the Presto React that share favored old personas including Brutal Honey, Rogue Kielbasa, Shady Milkman and Unholy Cumulus — with space for personalization — also arrive that day.

New personalities for the Nike React Presto launch May 16 and include Psychedelic Lava (which, as an example, takes influence from the fluid, organic design language of the React technology), Chatty Matador, Breezy Thursday and Witness Protection.

Back
Top Bottom