Nike React Presto

Got these at the outlet for $49.
601B4410-7340-431B-86B4-E4CB018DDFC1.jpeg

Also, both black and white flyknit presto ready are $95 on NDC. Both in my cart already, I just need Nike to drop a additional sale discount code and I’m in.

Grabbed a pair of the flyknits this weekend, too. Thanks for the heads up. Will be my first pair - although my son has 2 pairs, ha.

Enjoy. My favorite shoes to wear daily. But I don’t think any new colors or anything for this model in a while. Maybe Nike stopped production?

The flyknit pairs seemed to be last ones to drop.

how pliable are the uppers?

seems like it the type that doesnt stretch much

Man I am way too late to the party on these. Found out about them after Foamer Simpson called them possibly the top 3 comfy shoes he's ever worn. I've been on a mission to find a pair on the marketplace but they're either mad expensive or ugly colorways.

Man I am way too late to the party on these. Found out about them after Foamer Simpson called them possibly the top 3 comfy shoes he's ever worn. I've been on a mission to find a pair on the marketplace but they're either mad expensive or ugly colorways.
Theyre definitely have a jarring silhouette and most colorways end up not looking good on them. But you can't go wrong with a simple black/ white pair

I like these shoes a lot but the insole arch bump thing is so uncomfortable and awkward feeling. Wish these came with normal vanilla insoles.

Back
Top Bottom