Nike React Presto

These are fire my first pair.
IMG_20190731_1440957_21_21.jpg

Has there been any colorways that released that has other than a white midsole? I ask because I feel the white react midsoles get dirty so easily and are hard to clean.

anyone else have the issue of your foot hanging over the sole on the outside of the shoe? i feel like the arch supports are too high and my foot is slight favoring the outsides?

anyone else have the issue of your foot hanging over the sole on the outside of the shoe? i feel like the arch supports are too high and my foot is slight favoring the outsides?
I feel like the heel is higher than the forefoot kinda like the 270s where your toes are all jammed up against the front of the shoe. The sole is soo clunky, thats my only complaint.

Just got my pair yeaterday and i really like em! One thing that surprised me was when i put them next to my Element 55s, the Prestos look much wider than the 55s. I dont find it to be a bad thing. Its just something i noticed.

But i really like these and im thinking of ordering the iD pairs i made

I apologize for the double post but I swapped out the og insole with an ortholite one, from my pegasus turbos, and it makes the shoe way more comfortable. I feel the og insole was too hard and "blocking" the react comfort

I went ahead and copped a pair of the all black react prestos on FNL with my winners circle rewards and it came out to $100 flat. Also, this will be my first pair of react prestos as well because I was waiting for a pair that didn't have white soles.

Reactions: Ube
Have there been any sales around the $70-80 price point? Been looking to pick up a pair of the blue color ways or any other ones tbh

Back
Top Bottom