Nike React Presto

Okay I think I need these. Anybody know when these release?
rptrash2.jpg
rptrash3.jpg
rptrash.jpg

rptrash4.jpg
rptrash5.jpg
rptrash6.jpg
Not sure, but relatively soon. They're rolling out all the crater foam/space hippie-type stuff at random. At least on NDC.

These are at Nordstrom now, for $140. Having seen these going for as low as $59, and generally for $90, as much as I want them I can't pay $140. I'm going to wait and hope they come to NDC or somewhere I can grab them with a discount.

Make note, there are 2 very similar colorways.
The one above is White/Gum Light Brown/White - CN1709-100
The other one posted on the previous page is Black/Vast Grey/Fire Pink/Black - CN1709-001

I wonder if the flyknit upper will be more durable because my friend has a pair of the black presto reacts and after a few wears he showed me how it developed holes by the front of the toes.

I wonder if the flyknit upper will be more durable because my friend has a pair of the black presto reacts and after a few wears he showed me how it developed holes by the front of the toes.

And that is why cutting of toe nails are encouraged. Keep the manicure game strong.

I got a pair of the flyknit react prestos for $112 during the last NDC sale. The right shoe was all wonky so I'm sending them back, but I'm not sure if I want to exchange them or just wait for the price to drop even more.

They look okay in-hand and I think the "flyknit" will be more durable than the neoprene or mesh versions, but it does have this odd sticky/tacky feeling to it.

So many nice colorways of this shoe, but for whatever reason, I just feel so unstable that I can’t get too into them.

Back
Top Bottom