Nike React Presto

Tts for me but I like a little more wiggle room for my toes

Cool thanks. Lately my true size has been rubbing tf out of my right pinky toe so ive only been able to wear a certain few pairs. These having a little room to play with is good since 12.5 isnt an option and 13 would be huge

Cool thanks. Lately my true size has been rubbing tf out of my right pinky toe so ive only been able to wear a certain few pairs. These having a little room to play with is good since 12.5 isnt an option and 13 would be huge

12.5 is the golden goose for me in Presto React. I too thought 13 would be too big. My hunch was right, as 12.5 is the perfect fit. I’m sure a 13 would work, just would have to dial the laces in.

Sizing comparison:

Both are the same listed size.
5CA7BD12-F060-4332-A116-BD5B3FD61522.jpeg

Gotta mention coz Escapes were one of my favorites and never had a chance to own Cages.... Wouldn’t mind having this one now tho.
inside-the-vault-nike-air-presto-evoluiton.jpg

:lol: i just id'd the exact pair

Yoo but whats the chances Nike gives us something simple like this? I dont want to order an iD for an extra 25+ when NDC gonna design the same pair at base price

PhotoGrid_1560184128068.jpg
There is supposed to be something similar that drops called Ghost. I really didn’t want to wait and I think the laces with the GR will be white along with the front traction.

could've waited for the ghosts pair to come out but decided to go the ID route with a simple black/white colorway. really like these with the cage being a solid white as opposed to translucent and also having the full white midsole/sole

also went my TTS and they fit good with just a bit of toe space

62D041CF-C33D-4778-862A-1636F56EC755.jpeg

***update***
Proxy service I used was kinda a jig, the shipping quote I got was $28 short and I’ll probably end up paying #TrumpTariff aka customs fees so I’ll be close to $200 not really worth it...lesson learned.

Just ordered my Dharmas from JPN via proxy (paid $159 total) just to be different, it was a helluva process...let's see how this goes!

main_4bYtvb.jpg

(not my pic.)

Back
Top Bottom