Nike React Presto

Reordered these in a 1/2 size down
React Presto - Brutal Honey.png

Sounding like a broken record now but these still aren't out in Europe. Been available in the rest of the world for over a month now.

Sounding like a broken record now but these still aren't out in Europe. Been available in the rest of the world for over a month now.
I ordernd the brutal Jones from StockX. Was 130 € shipped, got. Thema After ohne week. I can‘t unterstand Nike, it‘s a Perfect Summer At the End they come out with Triple white in Fall.

Whoa there. They look nice, but they aren't topping the OGs in style. In comfort though...

I’m not a big fan of the OG prestos, but I like the mid version a lot. I’ve got three of those and only one in the OG form. I’d much rather wear this React rendition of the Prestos than the OG without a doubt!

2540F91D-8EB7-43C7-9EAE-AA1C869768F5.jpeg
C730402A-63A9-4FC4-8892-E5E3315E8FB9.jpeg
F81D4456-6B13-46CB-B830-2BEA9EE946CD.jpeg
I created these in memory of a really close friend of mine who passed away on 11/6/18. Her sister and I designed them using her two favorite colors: yellow and pink.

I ordered them June 5 and will post updates and photos of the actual shoes when they arrive.

I would like to get some feedback on the overall design and color way of the shoes as well as the shoe itself from those who have worn them.

All feedback is welcomed.
~Nick Franklin

View attachment 2363776
This is my update as of last night. No idea how long it’ll be before I have my shoes. But if anyone on here has purchased ID 55s maybe they can share their experience.

Any further information would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom