Nike React Presto

Ube Ube

Bro, they did us dirty. :smh:
Damn g :smh: .... Nike gonna Nike. Maybe in a couple of weeks. If not then I guess it’s time to just ID a pair. I actually been messing around with a couple ideas I’ve got that look legit to me so I just might cop em. A part of me does wanna wait it out though to see that they don’t drop a men’s size.

EE968A16-F47C-4BF0-A73F-2E7E1DA9E298.jpeg
CEC0F873-0367-42BE-93D4-5E2E8010C0F6.jpeg

Just got NBY/iDs in. I’m glad I went down 1/2 a size. They match up perfectly in length in comparison to other shoes in my true size.

Both pairs are hard...I really wish Nike would mix up the midsole / outsole on these new colors though...The white everything is getting boring...

Reactions: Ube
Every new cw I see is straight fire so far. Geez Nike give me some RDs!

Both pairs are hard...I really wish Nike would mix up the midsole / outsole on these new colors though...The white everything is getting boring...
I agree but so far I don’t think any of the cws would’ve been as good with a diff colored midsole either so hopefully Nike is able to differentiate the cws for the future. So far I’m loving what I’ve seen so far

Any place with intel on the specific names or details behind insole logos? After first batch, they’re just pumping these out with cool logos and no backstories.

Good to see this show discounted recently. I’ll hopefully get in a pair before summer end.

A viotech colorway would look absolutely flames on this model...Even a what the type of mismatch colorway would kill it...

I tried using the discount codes for the matador one and it didn't work so I figured they were all excluded

Back
Top Bottom