<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

thanks for the post! seems like every one of these threads i click has something newer and better!

some of those '95s are amazing! spiridons too.

Thanks alot. Good stuff.

What's the release date for the Blk/Blk Air Max Uptempos, Silver/Blk Foamposites, and the Blk/Blk Foamposites Max?

Those Denims
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow..........thanks for the sticky! I will be adding info. shortly; may take a couple of days before I put all of it in.......

Nike Sole Passion - I will look into it for you......
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.​

Quote:
Wow..........thanks for the sticky! I will be adding info. shortly; may take a couple of days before I put all of it in.......

Quote:
Nike Sole Passion - I will look into it for you......

thanks england.. i can't wait for the new updates...
Penny 2s or 4s / Zoom Flight 95s / HUF AM1s / Huarache Light Runners / AD21 Huarache Bursts / Stussy Huarache Lights / Mita AF1s / Easter AF1s / GM Vandals / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Haze Lows / Veneers / Viotechs / Caves / Argons / Sambas...

Spiridon ID?? :wow:
eek.gif

Am I alone here but those Footscapes at the bottom are one of the best colourways they've *EVER* been in :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

2006 and I may have to delay getting my house now, whens it gonna end :lol:
laugh.gif

Nike Sole Passion - Unfortunately, it seems like there is not going to be a Penny 2 retro anytime soon.......
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.​

When are the Air Max 2 Trainers coming out?
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Shox Stunners navy/silver NDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver NDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

Quote:
Nike Sole Passion - Unfortunately, it seems like there is not going to be a Penny 2 retro anytime soon.......

:frown:
frown.gif
.. dang.. i remember team ******** (i think?) said that they would be droppin sometime in 06.. oh well.. i guess my search for the og's continues...

(edit) england, i forgot to ask.. what type of release are all the denim dunks? gr's, qs's? thanks in advance..
Penny 2s or 4s / Zoom Flight 95s / HUF AM1s / Huarache Light Runners / AD21 Huarache Bursts / Stussy Huarache Lights / Mita AF1s / Easter AF1s / GM Vandals / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Haze Lows / Veneers / Viotechs / Caves / Argons / Sambas...

Oh man.

I'm pumped, moreso than in a long time.

Thanks a ton EnglandMJ7, and thanks to the mods who stickied it, I finally got my sticky.

:D
happy.gif

angered like dolphins/rappers is spitting nails into they own coffins[/b]

Any word on when the Spiridon will be on ID?

They better be up during the month of August.

(Nike employees know why... :wink:
wink.gif
)
[/center]

woah, i didn't notice that you updated your post with dates and additional releases...

these are what i'm copping for sure:
1. denim dunk lows (blue)
2. denim dunk highs (black)
3. home orlando penny 4's

not sure, but considering:
1. one those mita-@#%$ delta forces
2. black red uptempo's
3. black neon am1's
4. purple black dunk lows
5. un ultraman dunk lows
6. denim dunk lows (khaki)
7. white red penny 4's

man i gotta start savin up...

some of this stuff is just like wow....... will have to cop

It's the SneakerizM that runns through my veines....
big up to my homies rap and sneakz/silversurfer5400... keepin' the game alive in the CH..
WANTED: Unluckys/Ice Crystals 9.5 :: FS/FT : Ostrich SB, sz 11.5
amsterdan@gmx.ch

nice update... seriously one of the best posts I've seen here in quite some time

interesting stuff. I can't imagine a linerless AM1 being comfy at all. And there's no swoosh?! weird

I think nike noticed some of the quality denim customs on nt and decided to take back the market. I hope to get all three, unless nike decides to make them ultra-limited (please don't)

so much stuff that I want its crazy, and thats just in the pics. I'd also love to grab as many of the not-pictured suede college dunks as I can.

any additional info on those solid colored suede dunk lows?

final musing - anybody on nt own zvedocha's (sp) and if so, do you wear them? They are... unorthodox, and damn pricy, but strangely appealing

thanks for all the releases...i know the air pack should be comin some time soon..any specific dates on the 90s wmns and mens?
thanks
buy what like not what NT does

Back
Top Bottom