NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nerve of that guy 
mean.gif

WOW.

Undefeated on NDC this year until the yeezy foams.  Then the lows( both of them); now it seems like I can't buy anything now on NDC.  Seems like a lag that wasn't there before. The captcha lags, Adding to cart lags....Really sucks, NDC was my spot.  Not anymore......GD this sucks.

I think it was a preorder or something. Dude just never shipped anything. One of the funniest threads in a while was created as a result
yo I love the thread about nothing I always get a good laugh there. Niketalk has some real characters. lol

Never understood that on Ebay. I know a guy who does that dumb sugar honey Iced tea then refund the ppl who sizes he doesn't get. Stupid but smart

Last edited:

WOW.

Undefeated on NDC this year until the yeezy foams.  Then the lows( both of them); now it seems like I can't buy anything now on NDC.  Seems like a lag that wasn't there before. The captcha lags, Adding to cart lags....Really sucks, NDC was my spot.  Not anymore......GD this sucks.
100% agree with you.  There is a lag now with NDC...that's why I couldn't get the concord lows and will probably be the reason I miss out on the Carmine 6s

if anyone copped fear 3's size 10-11, dont be a stranger now lol
Man o man I got Yeezy Foams and 100$ for the Fear 5s lol sz 11

I camped all night when they dropped took my chair to car came back and they were handing out tickets and I was directed to the end of the Line... I cried on the way home.. But seriously I did smh. Reported they axx still don't wait there for kicks. Now its Footaction if I camp. I still feel the hate when I shop there

Last edited:
Since my suggestion was removed, why dont you guys skip on some of these upcoming releases and just try to either stock up on higher priced resell items to offset the cost of your Breds or Royals or just skip some of these releases coming out and get those?

Last edited:
So... now we got 5 pages to go of people asking for shipping confirmation then another 5 more once their pairs ship.

Some things will never change - Tupac Shakur :nerd:

Last edited:
I was actually able to get through on some Powders in an 11 about 15 minutes after the restock happened. Got in line for Bred 1s and Royals but NDC wouldn't let me cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom