Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger clouds the mind....patient u must be. Use the force
roll.gif

for real tho nike even it can be said people are driving themselves crazy and nike is not responsible. they know the demand for this restock and they know their customer base is full of people who are driving themselves crazy. they know exactly what they are doing not marketing wise but what they are doing to people with giving no information on the restock. its crazy to me to think that they know whats going on but watch the commotion as they can fix it all by saying if its scheduled or random. way to treat your customers nike

First post ever...the restock rumors have awakened the beast ha. Anyways, really was hoping to get some bred XIs today. I might just have to settle for some 6s in white infrared on eBay. Kind of bummed. Y'all think $220 is a solid price on those?

Last edited:
First post ever...the restock rumors have awakened the beast ha. Anyways, really was hoping to get some bred XIs today. I might just have to settle for some 6s in white infrared on eBay. Kind of bummed. Y'all think $220 is a solid price on those?
Nah, they've been getting restocked all the time. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than retail.

look at this ish lmao. think back to the 90's....

"In the future, you wont even be able to try on jordan shoes in the store... because they will be gone too fast and you will have to camp out to get them (lol think of that concept as a person living in the 90's "wait, what?"). Your personal safetey is not guaranteed if you buy them in the store. They sell out in seconds online.... and people sit at their computers for days and weeks at even a hint at more of the same shoes restocking."

the future sucked.

Last edited:

Even with multiple restocks 220 is a solid price for those. I would go for it. Even if you hit the restock at retail, you can flip the $220 pair easily and even profit some to help lower your costs.

Even with multiple restocks 220 is a solid price for those. I would go for it. Even if you hit the restock at retail, you can flip the $220 pair easily and even profit some to help lower your costs.

Thanks for the tip. I've never had a pair of 6s. I love the look of the 5s but they are so damn stiff at the ankle. How do the 6s feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom