Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is so much bitterness here :frown: I didn't sign up for this
There's a solution...

http://niketalk.com/home.php?logout...oken=9b0136720caed82c6f730d5702f1afb2bd5520a3

It's bound to happen...people can't contain/behave themselves when it comes to matters like this.  Hit the ignore button if you need to and move on.  That's why the thread was closed in the first place.  People want the info, but can't just stop running amuck when another week/day/hour goes by w/ no info/restock.

Check back around 7AM and 6PM to see if there's any movement, but even by then if something did happen, it'll already be too late.

Set Twitter notifications for nikestore, set up page monitors if you want, and just let it be.  This thread CAN BE HELPFUL...it just isn't at the moment.  

The ones who get pissed about this thread and how it should be locked, are the ones who should reality check on their lives. Ppl are having fun. 

Have you browsed the forum? Its a ton of threads that may benefit you. General has your name written all over it.

You're forgetting about the human verification b
capcha and math problem aint got anything on me bro =)

Alright guys ! Enjoy the restock when it does! Gotta head out now. 

Key is having fun and enjoying.! Peace!

Last edited:
The ones who get pissed about this thread and how it should be locked, are the ones who should reality check on their lives. Ppl are having fun. 

This site actually have a lounge section for that... "The kicks" section are for just that. I understand having a lil fun but this is turning into a general discussion

I'm not gonna lie I would stay in this thread more but some of you guys go pretty hard at this stuff and it makes me :smh: not hating I just think some of you guys have to relax and if you guys miss it you miss it. It ain't a big deal

bruh.. you really should be ashamed of yourself.

whos mans is this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Atleast just for the Restock we all wish we had that set up if we wer trying for multiples.

Dude got the nike lab setup tho. Serious business. You know he's getting his entitled sneakers from the restock. If there will even be one that is.lol

Last edited:
Any of you all watch that Heat game yesterday? I was watching the replay of it last nite on espn. Looked like Lebron was really trying 2 piss MJ off last nite. Trying 2 come off all hard vs the Bobcats. LBJ is weak everytime he did sumptin witch was nuttin special against the BobCats he would glance over too the GOAT. Especially that dunk he quickly glanced over too MJ, and 

MJ was getting pretty annoyed I could tell. I'm pretty sure that hard foul by McRoberts in game 2 I believe was probably a message sent from upstairs management haha.

MJ probably sent the message 2 make sure all of LBns drives 2 the lane arent easy. We need 2 make an example. Honestly though ever since that hard foul not many Heat players going 2 the hole in traffic. JUst sum straight up Late '80s & '90s stuff. I like that bck when the game was more played, rather than Babed (Baybied)

A guy on Twitter says he is an ex employee of Nike HQ and he is wanting to expose them. He says that the restock will not be announced and it will be random. At this point, I think anything is possible. Nike has been known to pull some stunts.

to each his own i guess.  i don't want to go back and forth.  but this is a classic case of pot calling the kettle...

guy A:  sets multiple alarms, checks twitter, waits for Nike =  pointless cause he could be doing something else

guy B:  post on and reads a msg board @ WORK when things are slow = enjoyable and entertaining

guy B:  could be learning a new skill at work to further his career while things are slow, but instead choses to browse the internet and risk getting fired

hmmmm.  guy B, you lost
Lol we arent disagreeing or agreeing. But I guess I should have went in to extreme detail on my posting from work on mobile. After no telling how many hours I've had to log into our training section of time tracking in which other additional skills/knowledge of my current position have been gone over for those slow 8 months. Tell you just like I told my manager you only can do those trainings so many times before its just pointless to keep repeating steps you know. And when your desktop is setup with limited access for your position its not much you can do to learn the next man's job?

But ok I lost B you right 
eyes.gif

anyways this thread will be locked like the last one cuz its more than likely not happening today. 

Last edited:
Some of y'all should be ashamed this restock ain't that serious the time yall spend in front of the computer y'all could've made the bread to pay resell. Some of y'all messing up your life at home and your wife all for some Jordan's? It's not that serious. Go get some booty and leave this restock mess alone. There's no shoe worth 8 years of a relationship or a family or your children.

A guy on Twitter says he is an ex employee of Nike HQ and he is wanting to expose them. He says that the restock will not be announced and it will be random. At this point, I think anything is possible. Nike has been known to pull some stunts.
And you really believe that???? Some employees are sworn under oath even after they lose their Job they can still be sued for leaking information so I highly doubt that

And you really believe that???? Some employees are sworn under oath even after they lose their Job they can still be sued for leaking information so I highly doubt that
Naw I don't believe it. I believe anything is possible at this point. I was just making a statement about the restock to try to move this thread back in that direction. But there really is not much to say about it. LOL!!

whats his name?

Naw I don't believe it. I believe anything is possible at this point. I was just making a statement about the restock to try to move this thread back in that direction. But there really is not much to say about it. LOL!!
I feel you, this thread has went to hell and back, people in here losing their girlfriends over this ****

Half of the shoes on the restock were GR and the other few are and will be unattainable once the restock does drop (if it even drops). If I were any of y'all I would be focusing on the next few drops

It's a hoax. Nike would track the user down and fire him at the bare minimum. They caught dude that leaked the outlet manifest last summer with the MVP and champ elite brons with the quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom