Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the chat with a rep regarding when the Foams I bought would ship since they have been in processing for days and I see they might have oversold and I asked about the restock and if it would be random of announced on Twitter and he said he did not have any information is there anyway to tell how it will happen being random or announced, JHC this needs to end one way or another.

LMAOOOOOOO, brb I'm crying.

But for real, I wasn't trashing anyone. Just simply stated that I feel sad for you if shoes are your life. I like sneakers as much as the next guy, but I can say that I'm far from "obsessed". In my 18 years of life and 4 years of copping seriously, I've gotten to see both the good and bad that comes from the hobby and I've definitely gained a huge appreciation for things outside of shoes. Like for example when dudes get cancellations or miss restocks or have a package lost and hit it with the "this is one of the worst days I've had in a while" post, I chuckle. I would trade some of my worst days for those man. Either way, I just think that life is too short to fully dedicate yourself to something whether that be shoes or something else, without any true benefits outside of pleasure.

End rant.
I haven't bought a pair of Js in years. And I do agree on guys buyings Js every month is ridiculous but I don't care to speak loud about it. I use to be that way. 

Also, you're making light of it. It seems like you're the one making it too serious. Just because someone uses a figure of language like "this is the worst day ever" because they miss on Js, isn't fair to sneakerheads. Ppl overreact to everything on anything; and I'm not just talking sneakerheads, I'm talking about all types of ppl. I can say you're overreacting to this. 

QUIT ASKING REPS. THEY KNOW NOTHING.
Well I had a real question so I thought I would throw it in.
laugh.gif

The only way for the ppl to make noise and get what they want, is if no one bought the foams and lebrons. Or no one buys anything, until the restock. 

If this happens around 6pm est like the last one ima be pissed. I will be either working or in school. Missed out last time even after preparing for it cuz of school, and ill be damned if i was ready this time and they postpone it for a time where I cant be on my computer.

If this happens around 6pm est like the last one ima be pissed. I will be either working or in school. Missed out last time even after preparing for it cuz of school, and ill be damned if i was ready this time and they postpone it for a time where I cant be on my computer.
It happened on a Sunday?

I'm ready for this to be over. even if I'm not around when it happens. it's actually exhausting lol. I haven't been as much of a slave to the computer but damn... my hard drive is begging for a full shut down one of these days lol.

conspiracy theory.....

maybe they cross checking all the orders for people that ordered twice under the same name

on first release shipping confirmation was quick fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom