Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for February 2008!

We got a huge shipment of all the SBs we have missed out on next week but we have just opened the doors to our clothing botique right door to our currentsneaker boutique please log on to our site to check out the pics: www.secretsocietynyc.com

For the grand opening 30 % off all clothing and 15 % off all sneakers in our shop and online @ www.kickzstore.com usecoupon code: LIDNI262623

Please stay tuned to the store updates by siging up to our newsletter on kickzstore.com

For those that got in on the Kobe Lites. How bad were they? I ordered a pair and mine look really jacked up. Look like they were worn and then wiped downclean. The pleather even feels cheap, almost like cardboard. That's two times in the last couple of weeks that I get shoes all jacked up. This has not beenmy month.

I went to outlet here in Chi-Town today and not much to speak on at all. I did manage to pick me up a pair of Calvin Natt AF1s for $90.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

For those that got in on the Kobe Lites. How bad were they? I ordered a pair and mine look really jacked up. Look like they were worn and then wiped down clean. The pleather even feels cheap, almost like cardboard. That's two times in the last couple of weeks that I get shoes all jacked up. This has not been my month.

That sucks...mine came out pretty good except for some lumpy leather.

Jordan XV LS transfers came to Gurnee Factory Store. Limited sizes, and only like 30 pair, nothing bigger than 11.5 though. Matching clothing coming as wellthey told me.

Went to Lake Buena Vista outlet in Orlando, no J's what so ever except nu retro 1's i asked about the 8's since they were clearin a spot forsumthin in the mens section..dude said nah and that they usually dont get jordans in there..smh...he was prolly gassin me up..who knos..anyway they had these95's for 79.99 a couple size 11's one 11.5 and a good amount of other sizes from like 9.5 and below

306695335.jpg

lowest stripe had a kinda reflective colorful tint to it..

Routes in Little Tokyo still have a good amount of Brut's....

213-625-9063

Good Luck..

peace

North Georgia Premium Outlets
All had pretty much all sizes except only smaller sizes in the FC's.

Air Max 95's (ones pictured above) - 79.99
Air Max 1 (307133 171) - 59.99
Black & gum bottom FC's - 39.99
Navy & white zoom turf training - 59.99
Bunch of Air Stabs

Originally Posted by Southern North Side

North Georgia Premium Outlets
All had pretty much all sizes except only smaller sizes in the FC's.

Air Max 95's (ones pictured above) - 79.99
Air Max 1 (307133 171) - 59.99
Black & gum bottom FC's - 39.99
Navy & white zoom turf training - 59.99
Bunch of Air Stabs

thanks, been looking for the AM1s for a while now.

edit: just to double check these are it?

max1_wht_wheat_neut.jpg

** I just got back from Woodbury Commons in NY, they had

Air Force 25.. a bunch of colors.. decent sizes
Air max 1 Lumberjack Maroon. FSR
Air Max 1 rasta FSR
Some Neon Ugly Dunk Highs.. FSR

Bunch of Cheap clothing. Good stuff, good sizes..

Back
Top Bottom