Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for February 2008!

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Hey the zoom kobe 2 hit the outlet the usa one's Camarillo Oulet has them just got them in today. the price is $40.99

You have pictures? Not that I don't believe you but damnnn 40 bucks!? haha

%@$?? $40.99? No phone orders?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by purpleTc

which pennys were they i googled style number and was unsuccesful
Actually the style # is wrong. The pennys are white and black. Here is the correct style #.
29e62y1.jpg
penny_wht_blk.jpg

These are at the outlets?!?!
Just got in my pair of the Pennys and the Kobe Lites.
These are in fact the Penny's that are at the outlets.

Is anyone willing to help me get a pair or pairs of the USA ZK2 ultimate's in a size 9 or 9.5? I'm in the Pasadena area and I'm willing to paysome kind of gas fee or handling fee for your generous help! PM ME PLEASE!! Thanks!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Is anyone willing to help me get a pair or pairs of the USA ZK2 ultimate's in a size 9 or 9.5? I'm in the Pasadena area and I'm willing to pay some kind of gas fee or handling fee for your generous help! PM ME PLEASE!! Thanks!

Pasadena? You're like 50 miles away
laugh.gif
I should be asking you toprocure me a pair
ohwell.gif

Camarillo screwed up my last phone order for the '06 All-Star AF1s anyway. I ordered a 11.5 like two weeks ago
mad.gif

Oh, and what's the big deal about the Zoom Kobe II Lites other than they didn't release in this country? The upper is bland as the Blazer, andpaired with the ZK2 outsole? Horrible. If I copped they'd be confined to snow stomping.

c1a35f16e74e4fde9c0f0b594b0a7157140f7e8.jpg

meh...

^ Yeah I'm only an hour away but I'm busy tomorrow and the 101 freeway is not my friend.

Did you happen to get your tracking # from them?

By the way, I think people are talking about the other color in those Lites. The black/white/purple version.

FK the Camarillo manager. You take phone orders and stop taking them after a while.
devil.gif
:evil:evil

These are the AZK2s at the Camarillo store:

130_0.JPG

I got the heads up from one of the workers. No holds, two per customer, no phone orders at all. I'm guessing whoever called
and asked to put these on hold won't be getting their shoes! They're all B-Grades. Selling out way too fast already. There's
nothing but 9.5 and under. Glad I copped my pair though.
pimp.gif

Urban Outfitters (www.urbn.com) has the tech pack blazers for $59. You can use a 10% coupon and a code for free shipping, they turn out to be about $55 shippeddepending on your state tax.

Camarillo is just about out of the USA AZK2s. The largest size they have is size 9.

Riverhead and Cabazon have the white/black/purple AZK2 Lites

^ They're taking phone orders now! I was in line and the guy was getting calls left and right for them.

i bet other outlets have them also. i want a pair, but ill wait until the other outlets get them and the price drops a bit.

the kobe lites are the white/black/purple pair not the all black ones and they seemed to be selling fast at Cabazon when I was there this week

^^^^ Nope.

Sunrise, FL has some Orca ST's only size 10 and lower though. Not sure how many pairs. I called for an 11.0

(954) 837-0329 if you want to give it a shot

SKU# 316835-001

$79.99

So let's just clear things up for everybody before we get the same questions in this post.

Kobe Lites (white/black/purple) - SOLD OUT at the Cabazon Nike outlet inCalifornia.

Desert Hills Premium Outlets
48400 Seminole Drive
Cabazon, CA 92230

Kobe USA ZKII's - Last update was that they have size 8 and under at theCamarillo Nike outlet in California.

Camarillo Premium Outlets
740 E. Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010

2/23/08 Ontario Mills Update

Sorry, not as detailed of an update as I usually provide. Let's get this out of the way first: No Kobes of any kind!

im going to camarillo today, will take pics with phone if i can, hopefully the rain goes away, sigh

Any Vacaville/Petaluma/Gilroy/Great Mall updates?
I wish those White/Silver/Orange VIIIs hit my way, pretty clean.

Back
Top Bottom