Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for February 2008!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

im going to camarillo today, will take pics with phone if i can, hopefully the rain goes away, sigh

Give us an updated Kobe update.

Nike outlet in kenosha, WI has kobe II lites for $79.99. they also have the lebron V blck/red for $ 79.99

02242008001oh5.jpg

Nike F&F this weekend, so get that card and SHOP SHOP SHOP. Help the economy from falling into a recession.

sorry for my ignorance, but in regards to the nike f&f
is there something you can print out? or do you have to have the actual flyer or whatever?
i flipped through all the pages of this thread and i saw the f&f mentioned above, but didn't see any flyer or anything.
if it's something you can print out would someone mind posting it up?
i was planning on hitting up folsom today, but if theres a coupon for the weekend i could wait til then.
i'll report back what they have when i go.

THANKS IN ADVANCE for any help you guys can give me.

Originally Posted by kobehead

im going to camarillo today, will take pics with phone if i can, hopefully the rain goes away, sigh

I went to camarillo today. I got the last pair of the kobe 2 usa's. I was talking to one of the workers and he told me they sold out of most in oneday. They got so many calls for them. There was one sz 11 on the hash wall and one sz 16. I bought the 16 and went back to grab the sz 11 for a friend and theywere gone. No other kobes in site but they had a lot of af1's and nike sb's.

If anybody needs those st patty's, all star or easter af1's in a sz 14 or 15 let me know. Some people keep saying they are sold out, they are not. Atleast 5 per sz in that sz range.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by kobehead

I went to camarillo today. I got the last pair of the kobe 2 usa's. I was talking to one of the workers and he told me they sold out of most in one day. They got so many calls for them. There was one sz 11 on the hash wall and one sz 16. I bought the 16 and went back to grab the sz 11 for a friend and they were gone. No other kobes in site but they had a lot of af1's and nike sb's.

Thanks

What up y'all?
Anyone have an update at the Grove City, PA outlet?

Let me know, looking to head down there on Wednesday.

Thx

^^^tupac003,
any chance you noticed if the price went down on any of these since there are only big sizes? or are they all $89?
i know us big footed folks can score some deals at the outlets from time to time.

^
it happens.
rholadino(sp?) af1 were $29 at outlets all over in big sizes
and they were similar in stature to these when they released
maybe even a step above imo.
i still regret trading them away.

Originally Posted by countrycollects

^^^tupac003,
any chance you noticed if the price went down on any of these since there are only big sizes? or are they all $89?
i know us big footed folks can score some deals at the outlets from time to time.

yea an outlet is like a big foot persons dream when it comes to deals with big sizes...these will be down in price but not now...so if your around asize 15 and up and those are still around after some time you will get a steal

agreed^ my local out in jeffersonville OH, still has Lebron AF1's collection Royale sz 17 & 18 for $14.99 & they've been on sale forever atthat price only like 3 pairs left though. they had ronaldinho's in a 18 to for $14.99 a few weeks back.

FYI those Takashi 2 SB's are B Grades just got mine today, on a good note they look just fine, even have the extra laces.

I got a pair in a black/purple box & a pair in a gold/black box.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

FYI those Takashi 2 SB's are B Grades just got mine today, on a good note they look just fine, even have the extra laces.

how much and where? may i ask..

Originally Posted by countrycollects

^^^tupac003,

They are all 89.99. I don't think they will drop in price because whats left of these are on the hash wall. So if these don't sell with in thenext month or 2 I think they will get rid of them. But to get them for 89.99 is good in my book. I was looking all over for those 06 all stars and almost paid200 for them on ebay a while back.

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by Zach13g

how much and where? may i ask..

it's all sold out now buddy
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom