Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Are your atomic pink laces actually the same as the lining? My salmon toes came in today and the laces aren't actually the same color as the mesh. Its just a big difference but definitely noticeable. I'll post some pictures tomorrow morning. 

That's the bad part nothing supposed to be pink. All supposed to be the salmon color

YEEZUS 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just wondering if the Neutral gray swoosh has some reflection to it like some of the general releases?

I got my shipping confirmation this morning for my pairs. How long after does it take for them to arrive? I was going to surprise my girl with her pair this weekend, but I don't know how long going through customs takes.

Last edited:
Did some his and her Roshe's. Getting married on August 4 so I threw the date on the back. I know it's corny but my girl will like it. We are flying to Costa Rica the morning after the wedding so that's when I'll surprise her with these. Nothing original but I'm happy with how they came out.

I got my shipping confirmation this morning for my pairs. How long after does it take for them to arrive? I was going to surprise my girl with her pair this weekend, but I don't know how long going through customs takes.
I got my confirmation last Monday, 6-10, and I got them this Monday, 6-17.

Did some his and her Roshe's. Getting married on August 4 so I threw the date on the back. I know it's corny but my girl will like it. We are flying to Costa Rica the morning after the wedding so that's when I'll surprise her with these. Nothing original but I'm happy with how they came out.

Digging that! Congrats on the upcoming wedding and the IDs came out nice.

That is a Dope idea! Congrats.

These look great. I doubt many people thought to do a Beaches of Rio version.

Whats up NT, about to order my first pair of Roshe's and going the ID route. Can't decide which design to go with, both are identical but different color laces, heel loop, and tongue loop.
I say go with the white laces bro:smile:

Back
Top Bottom