Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Saw a guy walking down the stairs in nyc with the black yeezy id's, they looked pretty good in person.

These may just be my first IDs... 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

What colour has been used on the outer lay, can only use what appears to be a dark grey on nike iD

I just got the "Your NikeID order is almost finished" email...any chance I'll have these delivered by the end of next week? What was the timeline like for you guys?

I just got the "Your NikeID order is almost finished" email...any chance I'll have these delivered by the end of next week? What was the timeline like for you guys?

Ordered 5/7. Started creation 5/8. "Almost finished" email 5/30. Delivered 6/11.

I'm in NY so they had to come all the way across the world from china lol.

Hope you get your IDs soon!

What paint do you use to dip the lace tips in? How well does it hold up? I broke down and made a "solar red" pair

those of you have ordered iDs and then ordered another set of iDs, did you guys stay TTS on your second batch or how did you size?

We need more colors. ID just made elephant print available. It would have been awesome if that was an option for the swoosh on Roshes.

Nice, Shane!

ohwussup: I went TTS with my newest order.

Personally, I'm hoping for more outsole colors and a Wheat Brown upper. :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn I've been on the fence for those platinums. Does anyone have pictures of them with jeans on? Every picture I see it's always no show socks.

ID's should be here in about a week!  Can't wait.  First ID's I've bought since the battleground shox like 10 years ago. Haha

Mint toes- surprised I haven't seen an actual pair from scrolling through the thread yet. 

Illistic's exact design from a few pages back just with some yellow "..."s on the back.  Just too nice of a summer colorway not to get. 

Just got a new job so I may have to reward myself with a new iD. Probably will go with the beaches of rio.

Back
Top Bottom