Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

lets see. air trainer upper with generic midsole... no strap.. puffy large ankle... non AIR model.

its pretty much a 4th or 5th tier air trainer model which would retail for $49.99 or less.

But it makes sense. majority who wear trainers don't use the strap... majority dont use them for "sport", so an outrigger or even AIR isundesirable.

If retail is anything above $90, i take it they are using some very good leathers or infact, they are ripping all of us off

They're clean.....but I'm not sure about them.

Have to try them on and see.

1 - Wrong forum. Is this a retro shoe???

2 - Very, very ugly shoe. Even if there's something barely good in this shoe: Some trainer inspiration.

3 - Can't understand why they take inspiration from cross-trainers when they show so much disrespect to that line...

Let's welcome the RottenTrainer1 (RT1)...

Bo says: "Ugly shoe"

I can see it now all over soho...
smh.gif

those are cool... but im still buying some skytops before i cop thos. unless there's a while, black & red cw. like white base with red & blackaccents.

too much black to me imo

Promising pics+++ I'll pick up a pair of these in heartbeat+++ Just a classic lookin SHoe

Even though, I'm looking forward to the Yeezy, I'll cop a pair. Not the blacks, but this colorway:
rt1-nike-air-yeezy-new2.jpg
pimp.gif

Let me stop bs-ing, I may also cop the blacks.

Back
Top Bottom