Nike Sabrina 1

They’re also listed at $125 for iconic and $120 for sparks on FNL 🤔 most size gone though

Swift L’s on the 12.5m I needed across the board. Praying they drop the NBY.

I’m washed. W on snkrs but wrong size 10W. Was able to cop correct size 10M off dsg

Yeah I caught it it checkout. Usually they adjust it at checkout automatically because it’s labeled 10W/8.5M. Hibbett and FNL are just labeled 10 with no indications of gender.

Copped both pairs from dix.

Hibbett/City gear return policy is nuts.

Last edited:
Nuts how?
They make you send back online orders instead of taking it back in store. (At your own expense)

At least that was my last time ordering from City gear a month or 2 ago.

Edit: that was dtlr, my mistake

Yeah I caught it it checkout. Usually they adjust it at checkout automatically because it’s labeled 10W/8.5M. Hibbett and FNL are just labeled 10 with no indications of gender.
Clicked too fast. Cancelling on snkrs probably puts me on a special L list for future drops

Big footers eating today? Or just me struck out

Not bout to try anywhere else cuz I need that return policy lol

Got my pair! Was only one of two size 10.5 men’s in this colorway the store received — and that was the largest size they received.

Also they were $120 in store for some reason, $130 on Nike site.
IMG_3399.jpeg

Nike Soho has some. Gonna go during lunch.. hopefully they still have my size in that color

"Was only one of two size 10.5 men’s in this colorway the store received — and that was the largest size they received."

This some BS on Nike's part.. man hopefully its just a slower rollout. hour after drop can't buy a M13

Back
Top Bottom